☙nine❧

Hyunjin's pov:

I felt someone take out the cigarette from my mouth. I looked up and it was Felix, before I could say anything he put a lollipop in my mouth. What the fuck was happening now? First he wants to act like a bitch and now we'll hes still acting like one.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking out the lollipop from my mouth. "Smoking is bad for you." He replied taking a puff of the cigarette. Damn he looked so fine for that. The smoke coming out of his mouth and blown in the air was so hot. "Then why are you smoking?" I asked taking my eyes off him and looking forward. "Because I want to" he replied, so much for 'it's bad for you'. I just rolled my eyes at him.

I turned my head to look at Felix again. His side profile was so perfectly formed. He looked like a fairy almost. I noticed he had freckles never knew he had them. Felix turned around and faced me, taking out the cigarette from his mouth. I guess he noticed me starting. Our faces were so close against each other, our lips centimeters away from each other. I was about to lean in when I heard Han.

"There you are, Felix! Chan was looking for you. Also you shouldn't smoke." Han said taking the cigarette from Felix and throwing it on the floor before smashing it with his shoe.

"I'll go now. Bye Hyunjin I'll find you somewhere later, don't smoke cigarettes anymore." Felix said grabbing the box of cigarettes from the pocket of my coat. I just hummed in response. Now Felix was gone I didn't know what to do, weirdly the silence that we had before was kind of comfortable.

Well he didn't say I couldn't smoke weed, he just said no to cigarettes. I pulled out a rolled up blunt from my other pocket Felix didn't check. I put the blunt against my mouth and lit it up. I started smoking and after a while I finished the blunt and the effect started to kick in.

I walked inside the huge mansion. I was met by a drunken Han and the others around him tying to convince him not to drive? I walked towards them.

"What happened?" I asked pointing at Han. "He wants to drive back home since it's 2am already. We decided it wasn't a bad idea to go home right now but Han can't drive if he's drunk. He's too stubborn and wants to drive though." Chan explained. "Where's Minho?" I asked noticing he wasn't here. "He actually went to look for you. Hmmm, oh look he's right there." Chan said pointing at the lavender haired boy.

"I'll go get him." I said walking over to the other boy while Chan just focused his attention on the others.

"Oh hey. I was looking for you. Are you high right now?" Damn how was he able to see it with all the colored lights in the house. "I just smoked a blunt." I said nonchalantly. He just shrugged. "Anyways so about Han you should convince him to go in your car. I think Chan can drive his car back." I said walking with Lee Know back to the group. He just hummed back.

We got to the others and I told them that Han should just ride with Lee Know and Chan should drive his car. Everyone was cool with it and started to leave the house.

No one's pov:

Everyone was starting to leave the house that was until they got interrupted by a voice. It was a group of boys about the same age of them. "Leaving so soon? The pretty one over there could do us some good though." The leader(?) spoke out pointing to Felix. Hyunjins blood boiled having to listen to this guy over step the line. "Fuck off Mingyu" Changbin said slightly pushing him away.

"As come on let us have a little fun." Mingyu said again with a smirk now plastered on his face. Hyunjin was so close to punching this guy now. "He told you to fuck off so do it." Hyunjin told the other with a cold tone. "No need to get upset or anything." Mingyu said walking over to Felix. "What do you say, princess?" Mingyu put his arm around Felix's waist.