Oppa didn't let me go to school often from then. Always tried to spend time with omma and I also did the same because he forced me. Like even when I wanted to pee he would say, 'go and pee in omma's bathroom.' It wasn't like I didn't want to spend time with my mother but it was odd.

But I always was grateful to him. But one thing about him which annoys me the most is that he never let me attend any BTS concert or fan meeting! He even doesn't let me go to HYBE so that I unintentionally can't meet BTS!! Why would he do that? I always ask him to let me see my idol once in real but he wouldn't.

I, who is staying in Seoul just a few kilometers away from my idols can't meet them but those who are international ARMYs meet them from afar! This is not fair!!
.
.
.
I quickly ordered pizza and made some popcorn. Why? Because today, BTS IS COMING IN THE FIFA WORLD CUP!!!! Only half an hour was left.

Oh, come on! Why the time is going so slow!! I sighed.

DING DONG

I looked at my phone only to notice that my brother is calling. As much as I don't want to pick his phone up, I have to because he never calls me often since there are paparazzi everywhere and I love my privacy.

'Hello?'

'Hello? Y/N!?' He called my name out.

I was confused why he was panting and breathing heavily. He was supposed to be in America for their concert BE THE SUN. Is he running from something? Wait! Is he in danger!?

'Oppa!? Are you okay??' I asked worriedly.

'Y-yes, open the door. I am outside.'

'What!?'

I shouted but still stood up and walked to the window I pushed the curtains a little bit only to see a car parked in our lane. A man came out of the car with a phone in his hand.

Hmm.... Blonde hair..... oh then it must be oppa!

I quickly rushed to the main door and opened it for my brother to come in. It was quite a bit too much of cold. I shivered when the cold wind blew inside. After he came inside I quickly closed the door and kicked him in his butt.

'Oww! What was that for!?' He asked.

'Because you made me come to this house again!' I said and kicked him again.

'But I did what you said!'

'What?!' I asked confusedly.

'Nothing, I came here because I missed you! Oh! You are having pizza? Great!'

He skipped through the living room and sat down on the couch. He took a slice of the pizza and started to eat while looking at the match which will be starting soon.

'What are you doing here oppa? You were supposed to be on your world tour.' I asked him.

'Nothing just wanted to be around my sister since I missed her so much!' He said as he made some kiss sounds and then kissed my cheeks.

'Eww, you gross shit!' I sighed.

'So how are you doing alone?'

'Fine I guess.'

'How is your studying going?'

'Fine.'

He was about to ask something again when I heard BTS fan chant? I looked to the right side of me only to see the FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 has already started and ARMYs were chanting BTS's name as BTS members started to come one after one.

'AHHHHHH BTS BTS!!!!!! KIM NAMJOON KIM SEOKJIN MIN YOONGI JUNG HOSEOK PARK JIMIN KIM TAEHYUNG JEON JUNGKOOK BTS BTS!!!!!!' I screamed as I also started to fan chant with the ARMYs from the TV.

AUTHOR'S POV

Hoshi sighed as he looked at his sister going crazy over those seven boys. He felt jealous because his sister never fan chanted crazily for his team. Well, who can blame Y/N when their fan chant is so difficult? Like the hardest fan chant, one can ever know?

He looked at his sister fondly who waved her ARMY bomb and smiled as BTS were performing Yet To Come. He knew the meaning of Yet To Come more than anyone else did. His sister would know too a few days later maybe.

Hoshi's eyes started to become teary as he caressed her left side fondly and gently. She has become such a beautiful and independent woman. Y/N at first didn't mind it as she kept her eyes only on her idol who was performing.

'Oppa what happened?' Y/N suddenly asked.

'Nothing. Just, I missed you so much. And look how big you have become.' He said as was startled by her sudden attention towards him.

'Aww, I missed you too.' She said as she hugged him.

'And I am already an adult for a long time duh!' She continued.

He chuckled and hugged her back. They stayed there for a few more minutes. By that time the real football game has already begun. They looked at the match which was going in an interesting part.

'Y/N-ah?'

'Hmm?'

'Do you know where BTS first met?'

'Of course!'

'Who was the last person to join BTS?'

'Jimin oppa.'

'How about in SEVENTEEN?'

'Uhhh...'

'Wow! You don't know anything about your brother's group!'

'Haha nope. I know! It was Minghao oppa. Hehe.'

'You little- whatever.....Well....Do you still write your diary where you wrote about BTS?'

'Yeah! I carry it too!'

'So obsessed with BTS aish!'

'Hehe.'

'But it is good that you write that diary where whatever they do is written.'

Y/N looked at him confusedly.

'Why?'

'Nothing. Just time passes you know? It is good that you pass your time like this. Not bawling your eyes on some heartbreaking drama.'

Y/N rolled her eyes as they continued to watch the match..

Little did she know that tomorrow was holding something different for her which will change her life completely.....

TO BE CONTINUED .........

. (Here is the first episode of REPLY 2012! Maybe it is a little boring. But don't worry the interesting part will be coming soon in episode 2! Pls, vote and comment with your thoughts.
hope you guys liked it:) .