A Mile In Your Shoes BodyguardLeo! X Reader

Completely random. Let me know if this turned out okay.

To many, you're a celebrity. Also to many, you're a smart mouthed, out of touch, daddy's money brat. Your parents pay the police department to send their best bodyguards, but most walk out or get fired not too long into the job. Are you really that hard to handle? Leo is assigned to be your next bodyguard.

"Seems like a pretty easy job to me," Leo admitted, laying down the paper in front of him. All of the guys had been sitting at the table, eating a snack April had brought while they listened to Leo go over the papers to a job he was offered. April quirked her eyebrow.

"I dunno Leo, Y/n is said to be a handful." Of course the reporter would know about all sorts of people, but a lot happened to be simple hear-say. Most of the time she didn't even meet the actual person she talked about. He took her warnings into consideration anyways, but he was going to have to make his own decisions here.

"Well, not really." He stated. "It's a bunch of simple things. Basic things she likes, her schedule seems a bit hectic, but she seems nice."

"Why? 'Cause her favorite color is green and she has house plants and likes dogs?" April challenged. "Super basic, it doesn't tell you a thing about her." April wanted to know details that mattered. Leo thought the smallest details such as these would matter. To get a basic intake on a person should provide some sort of footing to knowing how to interact and handle them. It would also be a good means of a conversation starter.

"Well, papers like this don't include a layout of the person." Leo reasoned. "If we had a manual to figure you out, we'd be set." He joked.

Everyone laughed but April.

Clearing his throat, he coughed out a small "It's a joke," before turning to his brothers. "Of course I'm only reading this off to you guys because there's a potentiality that your assistance would be needed here and there."

"We do get paid though, right?"

"In the very rare case that you're needed, yes Mikey."

"Sweet."

Leo stood up. "I'll give them a call. It says here that I'd be a live-in for the majority of the time. Anytime that I'm away there will be coverage."

Since crime had slowed down so much, and since the world was beginning to know who they were, the boys were old enough to potentially have lives of their own. Maybe even on the surface. That's where they had their heads.

They knew not everyone would accept them, but if they had a shot at living how they always dreamed, they'd give it a shot.

That's exactly what Leo was doing.

Paired with the NYPD, he was now offered a position as a personal bodyguard for a young woman who was a high class celebrity. It was overall a good opportunity for him.

"Hello? Ah, yes, this is Leonardo. I'm calling to inquire about the-" he paused as he was interrupted by the male he was speaking with. "Yes, the bodyguard position. Oh really? It starts when? Okay, we can work that out. Thank you." He took the phone away from his ear and looked to his brothers and friends.

"And?" Raph asked.

"I got the job."

"That was easy enough." Raph commented.

"Yeah... it was." Should it have been that easy to be hired? He didn't think so, but everyone had their own way of hiring and it was her parents hiring through the police department. Maybe it was that easy.

———-

As Leo walked into the bustling office building two mornings later, he was unsure.

Lots of cubicles were full of people, officers, most too busy to even look up, but those who did stared.