5 Days later...

On the way adventure I, Tails, and of course Knuckles battle Dr. Eggman and we smashed all of the robots.

"I will be right back," Eggman growled and leaves. Then Me, Tails, and Knuckles are high-fived to victory.

"We did again guys victory!" I said exclaimed to friends.

This is the second victory, my friends. Then Tails and Knuckles asked permission. "I will go to my workshop. What about you Sonic?"

"Nah, I'm just keeping runoff."

They agreed to leave I was still running off. Then I saw her again pink hedgehog.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes,"

That is why I and Amy first met. I introduced myself.

"My name is Sonic The Hedgehog. What about you what is your name?" I asked her name.

"I'm Amy Rose."

That was her name. I raised her hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Amy. You are alone don't you."

Amy nodded I was sadly down then I held her hand.

"Don't worry you're not alone. You have me, my friends."

She grabbed my hand. I turned around me smiled. The fields Amy saw seeing the view. I was still running the fields. She was shocked to see me as faster.

"Wait Sonic, where are you going come back." Amy ran to me. "You can't catch me," I replied while running.

The fields remember me and Amy still running just like old times. She is still faster.

"I caught you!" Amy catch me. Falling upside down the hill. "Sonic are you okay."

"Yes."

I was down then Amy was on top. My childhood first crush or her crush. We removed.

"Sorry about that."

"No problem, Amy." I smiled at her. At night I invited her to the Tails workshop. He is still working on his inventions as for knuckles sleeping. I greet them.

"Hey, guys."

"Sonic. How are you?"

I tap his head messy. He was smiling. Tails are my best friend, bestie, or brother like me.

Tails sees a pink hedgehog was shy. I turn around her.

"Oh, Amy meet my friends. This is my best friend Tails Miles Prower and my friend Knuckles the Echidna."

"Hello, Amy, nice to meet you." Tails raised his hand then Amy shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too Tails and Knuckles."