Lessons and News Articles [EDITED]

Start from the beginning

"And the answers?" Matilda questioned.

"Sleeping potion, stomach of a goat, monkshood is another name for wolfsbane," Aubrey answered, and everyone looked at her. "What? I'm good at potions?"

I grinned. "Thanks. I'm gonna try and remember those," I stood up.

Kella got to her feet. "I'll come with you, I needed to talk to Snape about something," she said.

We waved goodbye to the others, walking out of the Great Hall. "Fuck. Can we go to Gryffindor Tower first? I forgot my notebook," she asked.

I nodded. "I'm super forgetful, don't worry about it."

We started up the staircase to the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Wattlebird," Kella told her, and the portrait swung forward.

We walked into the common room, and I sat down on the couch in front of the fire. "I'll wait here," I told Kella, who nodded, walking upstairs

CLICK!

I turned around to see a small blonde boy standing near me with his camera. "What are you doing, kid?" I asked.

"Taking a photo. Can you sign it? Please?" he asked.

"No. Delete it," I told him calmly.

The boy sighed. "But you're a hero, a role model! You came from a poor family and look at you now!" he said.

I raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't born, I never defeated any evil dude or anything. I wasn't born. Someone found a way to fix that. I'm only famous cause of genetics. That's not something you should look up to," I folded my arms. "Now give me the camera, kid," I held out my hand.

The boy held it away. I wrinkled my nose. "Give the role model her photo," I tried. The boy scoffed, and I sighed. "Incendio." I said, and the photo burst into flames. The boy gasped, throwing it in the fire. "Don't take photos of me again, kid. Or your camera will be next," I threatened.

Kella walked down the stairs. "Everything good?" she asked.

I nodded. "Me and uh," I looked at the boy.

"Colin," he mumbled.

"Colin were just chatting," I said.

Kella nodded slowly. "Come on then," she said, and we walked towards the Fat Lady.

I shuddered as I walked into the Dungeons. "Is it just me, or is there a blood smell in here?" I whispered.

Kella shrugged. "This place gives me the creeps. Glad I'm not in Slytherin," she said, and I shivered in agreement.

"Rude."

I turned to see a Slytherin boy leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth. He had messy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

I scoffed. "Pot, kettle, black," I said.

The boy tilted his head. "Fair point. Although you should apologize for the stereotype. Just because we are Slytherins doesn't mean we're monsters," he said with a smirk.

I chuckled. "Give me a reason to believe you're not a psychotic evil death eater?"

The boy smiled. "That's for you to decide," he said. "See you in potions."

The boy strutted off, and I looked at Kella, who shrugged. We followed him down to the Potions classroom.

When everyone else arrived, the door opened, and we all walked in silently.

The Potions teacher, Professor Snape, was a tall wizard, with dark hair that went to his shoulders and hazel eyes filled with hatred all reserved for me.