CH.1

(Chilli) -
This Chapter of Bluey's Kaleidoscope is called:
•[The Graceful Exit]•

~*•*~

Another start of another bright and early day, nothing isn't the same, except when kids wake up before the rest of the household. Loud squeals and giggles burst from two little female heelers as they run at their parents bed.

They roared and climbed onto the occupied mattress to bounce around. "Wake up! Wake Uuuuup~!!!" The small blue heeler sang out loudly while the smaller red heeler laughed. "We got up before you guys!"

Both parents groaned tiredly, but the older blue heeler sat up abruptly and screamed. "Earthquake!!! Everyone take cover!!" He grabbed both of his little girls and hid under the covers with them.

They laughed happily at their dad's silly antics. "Silly Dad! It's time to get up!" The small blue heeler known as Bluey, tried to shove away her dad's arm.

The female heeler gets up to stretch and chuckles at her family.

"I dunno, Bluey. Seems pretty dangerous right now. How about we wait it out until tomorrow." He gets comfortable and snuggles his daughters. Suddenly, his youngest girl, Bingo, pokes his sides and he holds back a laugh.

"Dad! We can't wait that long! We're hungry!" Bingo continues to poke.

"Mum! Help us get Dad up!" Bluey had gotten away and started trying to pull her dad off the bed by his leg.

Chilli, the red heeler, placed her hand on her hips. "You're not going back to sleep, Bandit Heeler. Besides, we can't keep the girls waiting and I know very well that you want breakfast." She laughed softly as her husband groaned loudly. "Remember, you're watching the girls while I'm heading to work later for someone."

"Fine. You've got me there. Alright, kiddos." Bandit smiled and quickly carried Bingo and Bluey under his arms. "Let's get you two ready for the day. If you finish your morning routines properly, maybe we can convince Mum to let us eat sweets for breakfast." He whispered the last statement.

"Ooh no. No sweets so early in the morning." Chilli scolds, before chuckling. "Possibly during dinner, you guys can have dessert. Maybe, if you guys BEHAVE." She points accusingly at Bandit.

He rolled his eyes and moonwalks out of the room. "Whatever you say, Babe~."

The girls giggle and copy Bandit's mischievous tone. "Whatever you say, Babe!"

Chilli clicked her tongue when they left the room and began her morning routine. It wasn't them that irritated her, but there had been one loose hair sticking out of place on her husband's head.

Of course, Bandit had a hard time getting the girls to brush their teeth which had been enough time for Chilli to start breakfast. Things went well so far in the morning to the afternoon. Bandit and the girls playing in the playroom, while Chilli got paperwork and such into her satchel.

"Mum, come and look at this!" Bluey called out.

There were hilarious giggles as she walked by the playroom and looked up to see Bandit frozen in place. Finger in his nose while the other hand in a thumbs up as he grinned. "Oh look!" She smirked. "It's just like when we first met."

If he could move, Bandit would've given a pout and deny it.

When Chilli left, Bluey hit the colorful xylophone. "Unfreeze!"

Bandit grunted and nearly fell forward, looking at his finger up his nose. "What?! How did I get my fingers up my nose?" He looked up in defeat. "Oh. The Magic Xylophone! Give me that xylophone!" He charged at Bingo and Bluey.