•Tea Time•

(Author)
This Intermission of Bluey's Kaleidoscope is called:
•[Tea Time with Bluey and Bingo]•

"♪ TEA TIME~ ♪" Bluey sang out very loudly from the Playroom.

"BLUEY! Inside voice, please!" Chilli called from somewhere upstairs.

The blue heeler furrows her brows with her hands on her hips, "But you're yelling too!" There was no reply back, so Bluey simply shrugged and smiled while watching her Dad set up the tablet.

Bandit sat on the other side of the keyboard toy, pretending to be the so-called Cameraman and to make sure the two small heelers had parental supervision. "Alright. 15 minutes with the Readers, then we've gotta get back to the story. Got it, Kiddos?"

"Yeah. I'm so excited!" Bingo's tail wagged and she took a seat next to her sister. "Dad?"

"Yeah, Mate?"

"If the Readers read about what we are doing...would they still see what we are doing without the tablet recording?"

Bandit glanced at the screen, "Uh...let's save that question for another time. Okay, Kiddo? The tablet is ready." He smiled sheepishly and held up the live recording.

The girls gasp and wave at the screen, "Hi, Everyone!!!"

"Welcome to Tea Time!" Bluey's throw her hands up happily. "With me and Bingo!"

Bingo waved again, "Me and Bluey hope you love tea time with us."

"If we could, we would've had refreshments with you guys, but I guess you can't share through the screen." Bluey crossed her arms. "Which is SO unfair."

"You're going off topic, Bluey." Bandit said from behind the tablet and chuckled. "Remember why we're recording?"

Bluey blinked, "Um."

"I know! Ms. Moonbite—" Bingo started only for Bluey to cut in.

"—It's Moonlight, Bingo."

"Midnight, Girls." Bandit corrected.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember." Bluey pulled up her hand drawn picture of her Mum and Dad hugging You. "Ms. Midnight wanted you to know that she is REALLY happy that the story makes you guys happy. She even loves seeing all of your guys' comments which she monitors for us."

"And Chilli and I double check them as well." Bandit adds in and points at the screen. "Also, I will proudly say that I am a Nerd. It's just fun getting on Stripe's nerves. I'm talking about Flooofyboi23 's comment in Chapter 8 and the comment under theirs."

Bluey giggled, "Anyway, there is a question that was asked by animal_tech_girl in Chapter 5. Ms. Midnight was curious as well;

{What dog breed is everyone?}"

She grinned, "That is a great question."

Bingo nodded. "And, I have a question." She giggled and held up a book about planets, then a puzzle of the world map. "What places of the world are you reading from?"

"Ooh! Dad, do you think some of the Readers are reading the story on the Moon?" Bluey grew excited.

"Wait, Bluey! What if they live where Fairies and Unicorns live?!" Bingo asked happily.

Both the little heelers squealed. "Dad! What if the Readers are Magical Creatures and that's why we can't see them, but they can see us."

Bandit laughed warmly at his daughter's silly imagination, "Maybe. It's up to them to decide where they live." He grinned mischievously, "So you two better be on your best behavior. The Readers might know Santa and the Easter Bunny."

Bluey and Bingo grew silent and stared at the screen for a moment before they began to slowly beam with wide eyes.

"Uh, oh." Bandit panicked and immediately turned to face the screen, running away from the playroom. "Chilli! I've made a mistake!!!"

"Dad! Come back!"

"We need the Readers to talk to Santa and the Easter Bunny for us!"

"I want to know what I'll be getting for Christmas!"

"We've been very good kids!"

"Dad!!!"

Bandit's face was close to the screen as he smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, Mates! It's time to end Tea Time for now!" He pants and in the background there is the end of the hallway near the girl's room. "We hope you enjoyed hanging out with Bluey and Bingo. All of us love you guys and we're happy to make you happy."

"RAAH!!" Bluey comes into view on the screen and jumps onto her Dad's back. "I've got him Bingo!"

"Ha!" Bingo latches to his legs.

"OH, BISCUITS!" Bandit tumbled to the floor and the tablet turned off.