Leaving for Break

It's Tuesday.

The first year hero students are waiting in their homeroom. Many were ready to turn in their form for the camping trip.

Just then Bakugou and Sei walking in. Sei has a bored look while Katsuki is shooting his trademark scowl. Kirishima walks towards the two students.

"Yo! Baku-bro its good to see you again. Its good to see you up and walking" Kirishima shouts out.

"Is it okay for him to be here?" Sato asks.

"HUH! WHAT WAS THAT SHITTY HAIR AND VACUUM LIPS," Bakugou shouts.

"I'M NOT DEAD. AND I WILL KILL THE FUCKER THAT PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL AND BECOME THE NUMBER 1 HERO," Bakugou declares.

"Something don't change, kero."

"Yeah, one would think he would be humble or quieter after almost dying," Ochako adds.

"WHAT WAS THAT ROUND FA...." Bakugou was shouting before he clutched his chest in pain.

Kirishima went over to help him but Bakugou pushed him aside.

"Fuck off. I don't need your help," Bakugou said before walking towards his seat.

Kirishima just sits next to Mina.

"Finally! I can get training from Trish," Mina cries out.

"Lucky. I didn't get an offer from the Devil May Cry agency. But I did get one from Nurarihyon-san," Hagekure replies.

"Wow. You must feel so good to be trained by demons. Heretics," Monoma mocks.

"I guess someone is jealous that powerful people want to teach them. Or are you angry that Mina is going to where Nero is training? The man that failed you," Jiro retorts.

"Look here you male chested parasite of the Yaoyorozu," Monoma snaps, "But, I guess that I can't call you that anymore since your meal ticket is gone. Poor abandoned mutt. You can no longer beg your master for scraps. Maybe she would still be alive if she wasn't that demon's whore. Opening her legs to that red eyesore. She might have contracted some sort of demonic STD. Just deserts, if you ask me. Betraying humans for that filth. I hope both are rotting in hell."

Everyone was shocked that Monoma just said that. Though many weren't.

Jiro calmly walked over to Monoma with her head down. Monoma was grinning at the powerless girl before him. But that grin was quickly erased when Jiro uppercut Monoma in the chin. She punched him with enough force that Monoma was lifted off the ground, eyes rolled back, and with possible broken incisors. Monoma fell onto the floor with a thump. Her rage not quenched so she jumps on the annoying blond.

She lands her knee on his chest, his body spits out his air. Some of his saliva hits her. Taking that as his retaliation, she uses her left and to grab his hair and uses her right to wildly swing at the down boy. Monoma's head was violently shaken with each punch. Did she care that her first attack knocked him out? No. Did she notice? Again no. Was breaking his face satisfying? Yes, immensely so. She was going to take the pound of flesh for insulting the memory of her friend. The whole time she was cursing at Monoma for disgracing Momo's good name.

"How dare you.."

*WHAM*

"INSULT YAOMOMO. YOU..."

*WHAM*

"ARROGANT..."

*WHAM*

"PATHETIC..."

*WHAM*