Index ll episode 17

Start from the beginning

She moves backwards with a look of shock, letting out a surprised cry as she hits the seat, revealing she was likely on Accelerator's lap, the teen sitting with his legs crossed, crutch resting between him and the door, his arm in the air from where he had grabbed her collar and yanked her back, looking tired and completely done with her antics already. "People's sleeves are longer cause the weather's gotten cooler, idiot." The car is still moving, buildings passing by the window beside him. He sounds the slightest bit annoyed as he tells her this, simply because it's pretty obvious. "And next time you want to look outside, find a-"He sounds a bit fond as he starts to speak, being extremely clear and making sure she does not misunderstand. "-vantage point that doesn't require climbing on a guy who just got out of the hospital, ok?" He sounds like a parent lecturing their child by the end, especially with the emphasis he puts on the ok.

"I mean, he's not wrong, but he definitely could've been a bit nicer about it, though if you were on his lap then you might've been hurting him due to his leg..." Touma mutters, trying not to laugh, because this is a teen lecturing a child, who is probably older than him in some ways, but it's also sad because the albino should not have been forced to grow up so quickly that he can parent someone else.

"Why the hell aren't you wearing a seatbelt!? What if you got into a car accident?! What if the driver had to slam on the breaks because of the other drivers?! Where is your seatbelt?" Mikoto almost wails, because her little Sister is just roaming around in the back of a moving car, obviously not even bothering to be careful, though that might be part of why the boy had pulled her away from the window.

"Why is there no common sense being used at this point whatsoever? Is this what they were like the entire drive over to the school, because how the hell did you put up with it? How the fuck do we deal with that shit on a daily basis?" Yomikawa says in exasperation, more than aware that they're a sort of form of entertainment for the two of them, to see the weary, aged, ragged, worn teen snipe at a young girl who gives just as good as she gets.

"Do you ever just get popcorn and sit back, watch the chaos of your children? How long is their longest bout? Who has won more times? Have there ever been ties?" Index asks rapid fire, because she's curious, because they seem really close for a group of people who can't have been living together for longer than a few months, especially the albino and tiny girl, both of whom have trust issues, for good damn reason.

"I was just trying my damndest to get used to everything, ok?! Leave me the hell alone, I tried my best, not my best move or anything, but I was in pain and there was no medication of any kind for that, it was just something I had to fuckin adjust to. People and everything are just so damn loud." Accelerator groans, because he had desensitized himself to the noises of the City by blocking it out whenever he wanted, leaving him with a hyper sense.

"Misaka was just really excited, but she should not have been on you and she is sorry her attempt to distract you was not very good, pouts Misaka Misaka, aware she had not made the right choice then but unable to do anything about it." Last Order snuggles closer, enjoying the warmth she is taking from the others without hesitation. 

He finally lowers his arm, looking just tired, a frown on his face, eyes closed still, it's likely too much for him after being able to shut out all sounds until recently, and hospitals are not exactly loud places either. Last Order gets right by him, facing him and pretty much pouting, ignoring the bit of teeth she can see, trying to obviously get his attention off everything else. The crutch is by his shoulder, battery on the choker around his neck. "Don't be mean, you're not the only one who's under the weather, Misaka just got out too-" She sounds like she's whining, though she's clearly enjoying this as well. "Okay, okay. Let's all calm down now." Yoshikawa is shown to be driving the car, looking at them through the rearview mirror, a grin on her face.