Chapter 52 I'm clear with you this time.

As soon as Yu Baoyuan heard this, he was slightly shocked.

Then he pulled out a smile and said, "Don't listen to them talking nonsense." I'm a man and won't get pregnant. There is a tumor in my body.

"The doctor has told me all," Gu Feng took a deep breath and stared at Yu Baoyuan, as if to see through the man. "It's my child, right?"

Yu Baoyuan turned his head and didn't say a word.

"Speak!"

Seeing that he was so uncooperative, Gu Feng couldn't help roaring.

After a long silence in the ward, he heard Yu Baoyuan say lowly, "You know it. What else should he ask?"

Gu Feng suppressed his anger and sat by his bed. Seeing that he was still lying with his back to him, he broke his people back and forced him to face him, "If this hadn't happened, are you going to give birth to a child and tell me?"

Yu Baoyuan smiled and said, "You're wrong."

Gu Feng's eyes were very deep and he looked straight at Yu Baoyuan.

"Before this," Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath. "I'm going not to tell you until I die."

Gu Feng pinched Yu Baoyuan's wrist and was so angry that he wanted to break it alive, "Okay, Yu Baoyuan, you have the seed!"

"I do have gland. It's planted in my stomach." When it comes to the end Yu Baoyuan did not have a trace of debunked tension, but could joke freely. "Gou Feng, I beg you to do something."

Gu Gu was awkwardly and said.

"You owe me for the past five years, and this time you saved my and my child's lives, so we are clear," Yu Baoyuan blinked, reached out and secretly touched his stomach. "You just sent me a sperm. This child was born and raised by myself. I will never ask you for a penny of maintenance, and I will never let him appear in front of you. Let's break up here, okay?"

Gu Feng's eyes were burning anger, as if he wanted to burn the man in front of him alive.

"Look, you don't like me either. You must think of the child I gave birth as a burden," Yu Baoyuan tilted his head and said with a wry smile. "Maybe this child will become the handle of others to attack you in the future. Just think of it... I never knew about it, okay? You and Chen Lining are happy. My child and I must be far away, okay?"

Gu Feng stared at Yu Baoyuan like a wolf, and then fiercely squeezed out three words from his teeth: "Don't think about it!"

Yu Baoyuan sighed, "It's boring. You don't love me either. You don't have to make everyone unhappy for a child. Come on, you are like this..."

"You give me a quick sleep and rest," Gu Feng stood up. "Don't think about anything else. It's impossible."

After saying that, he quickly walked out of the ward. That step was a little messy, but it was like a deliberate escape.

Yu Baoyuan looked at Gu Feng's back and sighed.

Damn it, stinky king, please bother!

Gu Feng walked out of the ward and involuntarily leaned against the cold wall outside the ward.

Unpreparedly, he became a father-to-be. Even if it was him, he was a little panicked and at a loss.

"Mr. Gu," Xiao Zhou's voice sounded beside him, "The transfer to the hospital has been done. Dean Su has known that when the rest of the assistant is stable, he can transfer to the super ward there.

"Well," Gu Feng nodded, and his voice was slightly cold. "You follow up on his uncle's side and tell me the result."

"Okay."

Gu Feng sighed deeply, as if he had loosened the knot in his heart. He turned his head and looked through the small glass window at Yu Baoyuan lying in the ward.

He looked very tired and weak. He lay in the hospital bed, closed his eyes, and didn't know whether he was asleep.

If only he were always so obedient, Gu Feng thought that in any case, he would take the responsibility of being a father. If Yu Baoyuan is more obedient and obedient, he can try not to treat him as before, and he can try to be nice to him.
****