Chapter-7 Social People

Chapter 7 Social People

Gu Feng threw away his chopsticks, his expression grim, "This is what you made for lunch?"

Yu Baoyuan shrugged, very innocent, "Master Gu, you asked me to do this. Don't blame me, I've worked really hard."

Really hard work.

Try to resist Gu Feng's urge to poison Gu Feng with pesticides.

Gu Feng's eyes were as dangerous as a leopard's, and suddenly he reached out to pinch Yu Baoyuan's face, and pulled him forward.

At this moment, the two were very close, whoever was closer would be able to kiss each other.

Gu Feng's voice was cold and harsh, "You are getting bolder."

Yu Baoyuan's face was squeezed by Gu Feng, like a bun, but his eyes still flashed, "Born with hard bones, I am not afraid of death. Thank you Master. Gu for the compliment!"

Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was nearby, with an impulse, and suddenly kissed him fiercely.

Yu Baoyuan was dumbfounded.  After reacting, he immediately broke free, and a fierce fist greeted him.

"Are you really that stupid?"

Gu Feng touched his slightly sore cheek, his eyes still fierce, “You keep on pissing me off.”

“I made you angry and asked you to teach with your mouth.  I?  Shameless!”

Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan with cruelty in his eyes.

Yu Baoyuan sneered, and suddenly approached Gu Feng, with a hint of provocation in his eyes, "Couldn't it be… After breaking up with me, I feel that I am indispensable. Do you regret it?"

Gu Feng looks at him

because of his beating, "Regret? You can really see yourself."  Yu Baoyuan's lips curled slightly, and he chuckled: "It's best not to regret it. Even if you regret it, it's too late. Because ..." His voice became slightly softer, but more seductive, "I am this noble, no one has the opportunity  ."

After all, he saw Gu Feng's blue face, and he was even more awkward, and pointed his middle finger at him, "Master Gu, we have broken up. So please stay away from me. And damn like a fly. buzzing like that, with a big mouth and  enough pipes!"

Gu Feng looked at the arrogant Yu Baoyuan, his teeth clenched in anger.

This naughty and rebellious Yu Baoyuan looked like a little wolf cub, where did his mother come from?

Where was the obedient Yu Baoyuan before!

So angry that his heart ached, and so angry that he wanted to teach it that he didn't dare to fight back anymore!

Yu Baoyuan was very satisfied with his appearance today, and his expression was even more gloomy, "Gu, I am that kind of person. You help me and I help you, if you don't help me, I will help you. If you destroy me, then I will help you."  do it!"

After saying that, he undid his neck furiously, revealing a piece of white leather, sneered, straightened his back and turned to the door.

Oh, cool!

Unexpectedly, the socially swaying local golden sentence is so easy to use today!

After he returned, he had to brush a small rocket for the old man Kuaishou and told him that the social quote he posted on the local Kuaishou video shocked the president of the Gu Group today.

Life is so ups and downs.

As soon as the break came, Yu Baoyuan slammed the computer, nodded to the assistant president who was still fighting on the front lines, and left the company.

At most, he had worked in the Gu Group for another half year.  When the road goes smoothly, he will walk halfway, and he will not bother to give his life.

This is cool and it's over!

He bought himself some fruit and vegetables on the way.  He planned to make some good food for himself when he came back to lift his body.

After returning to the Gu house, he found that Gu Feng also came home from work on time today.

It's weird.

The astonishment in his eyes had not disappeared, and he looked at the lamp in the large kitchen again, and faintly heard the sound of boiling water gurgling.

Gu Feng put the computer in his hand and sneered at Yu Baoyuan, "When you come back, roll to the side. Don't you want to cook? Then don't do it, Lining will cook by herself today."

Yu Baoyuan snorted, “Oh, Young Master Chen can also cook before.”

"He decided to study," Gu Feng raised his eyebrows, "You don't need to cook in the future. See, you really think of yourself as something."

????