Chapter-26

"Do...duck?"

    "Yes," Lu Yang pointed to the flash shop sign on the top, "I do a great job of making ducks. I was born to make ducks!"

    Yu Baoyuan may have misunderstood something and lowered his head. After a few coughs, "

    Okay ..." Lu Yang frowned and complained, "I sent you a fucking message after the college entrance examination, but you won't return it!"

    "It turns out that the account was stolen and can't be recovered . I changed to a new

    account, and many people’s contact information is gone." "No wonder," Lu Yang pouted, "I said, why did your account suddenly start selling pornography in the circle of friends, dare you to be hacked? "

    Yu Baoyuan was a little embarrassed. "It turns out that that number has been deleted. It's a shame."

    Lu Yang snorted softly, "Where do you work now?"

    "I work as an assistant in the Gu Group."

    "Yes, you ," Lu Yang smiled, "Much better than my duck."

    "Then... let's leave a contact information?"

    Lu Yang mysteriously leaned to Yu Baoyuan's ear, and the heat made his ears itchy. "It's been so many years...can you be the one above?"

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned for a moment, "maybe...can't."

    "Oh, then don't leave contact information."

    Yu Baoyuan was dumbfounded .

    Lu Yang snorted and laughed, "Look at your silly look, I'm joking." With that, Lu Yang walked out of the store and said, "Let's go, old classmate, let's go have afternoon tea!"

    "You don't need to Looking at the shop?”

    Lu Yang pouted, “There is not much traffic at noon, and it’s good to make ducks at night when there are too many people.”

    Two old friends who hadn’t met for a long time hurriedly found a tea restaurant, ordered a pot of tea, and ordered a cup of tea. Had a few desserts. Looking at each other's slightly changing faces, what I wanted to say in my heart was turbulent.

    Lu Yang ate a piece of almond cake, "Brother Bao, you have mixed up very well for so many years."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted, "Just mixed up like this , it's hard to tell in the future."

    "Well," Lu Yang nodded. , Let the sweetness of almond cake melt in his mouth, "Still alone?"

    "Can you be a dog if you are not alone?" Yu Baoyuan gave a blank look, "Single."

    Lu Yang dropped his spoon, "You It’s too unbelievable. Twenty years, Yu Baoyuan, haven’t your chrysanthemum shop opened yet? You should have spider webs in your water curtain cave!"

    Yu Baoyuan gave him a hard look, "Will you speak? It’s not that I didn’t want it. I just broke up soon."

    Lu Yang said with a deep voice, "Who broke up with?"

    Yu Baoyuan drank fruit tea, "You don’t know it."

    Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan’s. His face said, "It sounds like a private past that you don't want to be mentioned. If you want me to avoid suspicion, it's impossible," he paused, "Tell me honestly."

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled, there is nothing shameful anyway. Just talked about myself and Gu Feng roughly.

    On the contrary, Lu Yang was shocked when he heard it, like a wild cat, "He bullied you like this, and then dumped you?"

    Yu Baoyuan nodded and shook his head again, "It's no big deal. "

    You didn't teach him? You didn't kick his roots? Why, why did I make such a low-level mistake!"

    "That's my generosity, I don't bother to care about him."

    Lu Yang stared at him for a long time, "The prime minister's belly You don’t care about being able to hold a boat. He bullies you so much. You can hold an aircraft carrier," he said bitterly, "How about I teach you a lesson?"

    Yu Baoyuan shrugged, "People are Gu family. Group president, a powerful thief, how do you want to teach him?"

    Lu Yang was suddenly questioned. He wrinkled his brows and thought for a while. God secretly leaned forward to him, "Or else, look, there are a group of wild dogs at the crossroads in front of you. Give them some bones. When Gu's at work..."

    "Come on, you, don't be chased by wild dogs for three streets then. Okay, you don't need to teach him, we will be divided if we divide, and I don't want to be entangled."

    Lu Yang stared. After waiting for him for a long time, he finally sighed, "This Gu Feng is just a guy who is pouting and staring at the sky with no bead! Forget it, you just want to open it." The

    atmosphere froze for a while. Yu Baoyuan cast his eyes to the outside, the sun was just right.

    He said he wanted to drive, but...

    he groped his stomach under the table. The little life here is, after all, a link that cannot be cut off with Gu Feng.

    Lu Yang tilted his neck and said, "It's fine now. You are single and I am single. We are indeed a pair of difficult brothers and sisters."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled slightly and said nothing.

    "I plan to go to a sorority party this Sunday, will you go with me?"

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows. "Sorority?" He

    sounded ambiguous.

    "Yeah," Lu Yang smiled deeply. "A sorority party full of elite muscle men. There are good men everywhere. Can you come?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Lu Yang's eyes, there was a kind of being abducted. The feel of a boat.

    Lu Yang leaned to his ear, "Do you know, what is the theme of this friendship?"

    "What is it?"

    "The theme of this friendship is..." Lu Yang smiled, "Beast."

    ?? ?????????????
****