♡sweet dreams♡

Maka tossed and turned in her bed unable to fall asleep. For Maka this was unusual, it was a school night. "Why can't I go to sleep", she thought. She heard familiar footsteps approach.

"Maka?" Soul called out as he walked towards her room. "Did you have a nightmare or something?" he asked, rubbing his eyes as he stood in her doorway. "No Soul" she replied. "I haven't even gone to sleep yet. I don't know what's wrong" she said worriedly. Soul laughed sleepily. "Look, I'm no doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure it's normal to not be able to fall asleep every once in a while". Maka scowled "I know soul" she said in a huff. "It's just a school night and I'm not going to get any sleep."

Soul walked into the room and the moonlight shined on his old scar. He sighed lightly and sat on the corner of her bed, "scoot over". "What?", Maka questioned. "I'm laying with you until you fall asleep" he demanded. Maka huffed but did as Soul said. "Alright fine." she said. Soul crawled in under the covers. " but don't get any ideas" she said, scooting to the wall.

"Oh please, you and your flat chest don't really get me too excited" he lied. He laid beside her as she scoffed. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. She blushed slightly and rested her hand beside him. Their fingers brushed together and their hearts beat in sync.

A while had passed and Soul had dozed off. Maka sighed still awake as ever. However, she noticed something strange, something was hard, and poking into her upper thigh. Soul squeezed maka tighter and started mumbling Makas name into her neck.

Her face beat a bright color of red as she figured out what was happening. She scooted back and away and Soul grabbed a pillow and squeezed it tight, panting heavily, as he dug his hips into it.

A stream of blood rushed out of Makas nose as she leaned her ear close to Souls mouth. She wiped it away and moved her hair away from her ear. "Hmmm...M-Maka...you naughty girl", Soul mumbled.

A shot of blood spurted from Makas nose. "YOU PERVERT! MAKAAA CHOP!" she slammed the side of her hand into Souls head and he jumped off the bed.

"OUCH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCRAMBLE MY FREAKING BRAINS?!" Soul yelled. He looked up at Makas red face as she wiped the blood from her nose. His dream flashed back to him and he covered his lap with a pillow. "No, wait, Maka I",
"SHUT UP! You are all the same...you men...you don't change. I'm not some girl for you to - to be all pervy about." Maka yelled. "Don't I mean any more to you then that?" "MAKA, SHUT UP. IT WAS A STUPID DREAM! I DONT UNDRESTAND WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS A BIG DEAL!" "BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT! I THOUGHT I MEANT M-"

"MAKA.... it's because you DO mean more. Do you think I dream about anyone else? Listen you are important and that's why...look Maka, I like you...in fact I...I think I love you" Soul muttered, blushing. He looked into Makas shocked face and then back down. He growled and threw the pillow back in Makas face. "Nevermind. ." Soul said. He stood up and turned twords the door. "Just forget it, Maka" he started to walk back out of the room.

"WAIT! S-SOUL! Please...come back" Maka said.
"What?!" He yelled. "Did you...did you just say you loved me?" Her voice shook and her eyes teared up. "Y-yeah Maka, it's no big deal. And crying over it totally isn't cool" he chuckled. He took a deep breath and sat next to her. "Maka I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again, so please just forget about it?"
"Soul I..I lo..love you" she said as she buried her face into his bare chest. "Maka..." Soul lifted her face up by her cheek and kissed her gently. "S-SOUL I--" "Stop talking.." he pushed her back and kissed her a little harder this time. His hand snuck away from her waist and he slid his fingers between hers. Their lips moved in a perfect rhythm.

Soul backed away allowing Maka to say anything that was on her mind. "Soul..." Maka wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard and deep. Soul slipped his hand to the bottom of Makas shirt expecting to be stoped. His hand slowly inched as his lips tugged at hers and their tounges brushed together.

His hand finally reached Makas chest and massaged her breasts switching back and forth. She was so sensitive to every little tug and squeeze, but who was he to judge, it was his first time doing anything like this. He felt his boxers get tight and he slipped his hand out and backed away to cover his nose bleed.

"Soul? What's wrong?" Soul blushed bright red as he covered his nose. "N-nothing...I think we should stop...for tonight. .I'm tired and--" Maka chuckled a little and kissed his forehead. "That's fine, Soul" she said. He wiped off his nose and laid beside her. "I...this won't sound too cool but...I'm glad you were my first kiss..." he muttered. Maka was pleased and shocked to hear she was his first. "Me too, Soul....I love you.." "I love you too, Maka"

He laid her in his arms and they both drifted off to sleep.

ENDUURURURUUU