Standing near the bed, she looked at him. Hesitated. "Khadi rahogi raat bhar?" Raising his brow he questioned. Shaking her head No she took her seat and lay down.

"Gir jaogi Elham, thoda ider shift hojao." He enunciate again when he noticed she is literally on the edge of the bed. "Nhi..mei theek hun." On her response, he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. On his sudden activity, a shriek left her mouth.

"I'm not doing anything, Sojao." He muffled sniffing her hair and a pleasant smell hit his nostril. He don't know which or whose odour it is but he mentally made a note to notice her shampoo the next morning first thing after stepping in the bathroom.

"Relax." Being nervous and being scared are two different things. Since he took her in his arms, her posture was stiff. Before she was nervous and now scared. Scared about what? He doesn't know. Maybe about consummate. "Elham...I won't do anything without your sanction." He clear her mind, one day, they'd do it, but with her consent. And those words were to boost her melatonin and she sleep in his arms.

+++

He gifted her a rose gold diamond hoops from Tiffany & Co as a wedding gift alongside he's launching a women clothing brand named as "Elham" which means "inspiration". That girl has been a lot, but with her strong character and conscience, she stood for herself and her dignity. The production and designs are already in process and today she met to discuss kid's wear.

"I'm thinking we should also go for minimalist accessories. Rhinestone and metals combo." She asked. Wearing a Mustard yellow dress she looked pretty. Whenever she wears new but different shades he likes her more and he can't decide which color suits her better.

"These are the rough sketch of the accessories, which they made before, and when I discussed the idea of accessories they showed me " While explaining detail she dug her teeth into her lush lower lip and the desire to pull her hair back and plunder the softness of her mouth consumed him, again. Just one taste. One taste then maybe he could sate this ceaseless hunger inside him.

Something tugged low in his gut at the memory of how she'd felt beneath his hands. Of the way, her scent filled his lungs when he buried his face in her neck and the little hitch in her voice when he touched her. Heaving a sigh he internally groaned "Control, you'd scared her." mumbling these words he tried to listen to what she is speaking.

Off Minded he just nodded his head, as a movement just to let her know he is being attentive.

"Elhammm! Can I--- Can I kiss you."Pulling her closer from her waist he gulped looking at her full pink lips with hunger. The intensity his eyes held shook her to the core.

"I want to kiss you, so bad."He begged. Her lips parted with a soft and audible exhale and her eyes practically came out in shock. His hot breath fanned against her lips muddling her sense. What she should answer yes? or No? Is it how people asked before kissing? Proximity did something and their breath heave, the tension in the air made them so hot in the evening of the winter.

"Please!" He desperately asked again moving a bit closer. A word from any of them and their lips would meet.

Closing her eyes, she permit him and he immediately attached their lips. Keeping it there for a minute or two with closed eyes, he wanted to feel her. Sucking each lip alternatively he bite and soothed them. His hands are moving on her waist, feeling her curves.