Epilonge: The Roads Rarely Traveled

(This takes place 10 years later)

.

.

.

(All versions of Izuku are talking to their corresponding wife from T-19 Izukus harem. The order is Himiko, Kyōka, Momo, Tsu, Mina, Tōru, Melissa, Tomoko, Shino and Ryūko)

T-19A~19J Izukus Pov-

*wakes up grinning*

"Izukun/Mosshead/Darling/Zuzu/Huney/Babe/Izu/Kitten why are you grinning, is it about that dream were I share you with nine other women?" Asked vampire queen/songstress/raven feather/lilypad/Mina/Tōru/Meli/Tomochan/Ino/Pretty-kitty as she comes into our bedroom to wake me up for breakfast.
(yes the last pet name he is given is by the last 3 girls)

*sigh*

Yes dear and no I'm not regretting marrying only you. I say to Himi/Kyō/Momo/Tsu/Mina/Tōru/Meli/Tomo/Ino/Ryū and reassured her that I still love her.

"I know, but a g-"

*kiss*

No buts Himi/Kyō/Momo/Tsu/Mina/Tōru/Meli/Tomo/Ino/Ryū, me and you both know that thanks to Hatsumes invention that she made we know that the multiverse theory is real. So you know I won't leave you.

*kiss her on the cheek*

"Knowing that doesn't make it any better. Especially when Hatsume said that I'm the road less traveled." Said all ten girls

*chuckles*

Babe thats not what she said. What Hatsume said was "The info on this version of (T-19) Izuku is that he seems to be the the road most traveled. Meaning it's not that common for him to have just only one wife." I see how you would have interpreted what she said the way you did.

Besides this right here makes us rare cause frankly my dear you get all this to yourself. I jester to myself.

* Then the ten girls pull in their corresponding husband for a passionate kiss to only be enterupted by their kids*

(Okay we're going to be lazy cause there like is 20 kids in all, not including teenage Eri, yes T-19A~19J only have her so no Erika, & cause of twins so some names will be the same)

T-19A~19J Eris Pov-

(How teenage Eri looks)

OMG, do you two have to do that so early. I say as me and my little sister came by to let mom and dad know that breakfast was done.

"Like you're one to talk big sis. I caught you and Kota kissing in your ro-"

*covers her mouth*