Every Four Years

(Omenous music & Thunder/Lighting plays after you read the title)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tomoko Pov-

It's been almost three weeks since we asked to join kittens harem. Me and the others keep in touch with his wives via group chat. It's within there that we agreed to let Mina and Tōru join in first cause me, Shino and Ryūko still had reserved thoughts about him not wanting older women.

So after those two join I discided to make the leap of faith and tell the girls I was ready to join.

Ryūkos Pov-

I received a ping from the group chat to see that Tomochan has been accepted into kittens harem, so natural I send a text saying I also want to be with him.

Which goes good overall cause one of the girls said that kitten was happy that pretty-kitty was joining thus making me a blushing mess of a tomato.

Shinos Pov-

As I walked into our base I see a blushing Ryūko with steam coming out her ears as she sways side to side muttering he loves us over and over again. I qickly realize she means Izuku so pull out my phone to see what was going on.

After reading what both my teammates wrote in the chat I say f*ck it to myself and type that I'm ready to also join.

That was last week now me, Ryūchan and Tomochan are on our way to Izukus house he owns cause we agreed to join in on the week long mating session that happens every four years. Thankfully Inko offered to take care of Kota alongside Eri and Erika for this whole week, given that her excuse was that she gets to spend time with her grandbabies.

Izukus Pov-

Me and the girls were setting up the last of what was needed for our well mainly my once a week every four year itch. The last of the girls arrived with enough time for me to explain to the six new additions what they are in for also the safe word, the modified pill, who's teaming up witj who and also discussing our kinks.

(We're going to be lazy and not use the pet names except for Melissa and Ryūko all of you know why. Also Tomoko, Shino and Pretty-kitty didn't take the modified pill, plus one other with whom is glowing very beautifully)

.

.

.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

.

.

.

(Our apologies for doing this again, but truthfully we have no clue how to write lemons 🍋)

.

.

.

No ones Pov-

After the ten girls paired up Izuku went on to explain that to make things fair for the new additions he'll start with them first. Izuku was also going to say that he was going to hold back when they started, but Meli, Tomoko, Pretty-kitty and Shino all yelled together "You better not Izu/Kitten." This got a sigh from him as he responded with " I tried to warn you but don't forget later on you four asked for it." This made them nervously chuckle.