Alien Queen of Dance

(Sorry no music)

No ones Pov (Saturday night)

We can see a pink skin girl, pink shoulder length hair with two yellow horns and with black sclera adored with yellow-golden irises nervously pacing back and forth in a beautiful cream coluored wedding dress as her future sister wives, mom, future mother all trying to calm her down.

All while her future daughters look at her with curiosity written on the older ones face a the younger one giggles at what the adults are doing.

As she is copying her soon to be husbands muttering habit. To understand how we got here let me take you all back to three hours earlier.

.

.

.

Three Hours Earlier

Minas Pov-

As I was getting ready for my date with Izuku, his wives come in my dorm room they looked at me and Kyōka asked me a strange question.

"Where do you keep your suitcases?" Kyō asked like it was a normal thing to ask someone who is going on a date.

Why wou-

"Your going to need it cause our husband came up with a brilliant idea." The three others excitedly say after interrupting me.

And what is this brilliant idea Izu have? I asked them

"Okay the idea that our husband had is..." Momo then begins to tell me the idea.

Izukus Pov-

What was I thinking what if she doesn't want to spend hours or technically years in a world I created with my world creation quirk...(muttering mess from here on)

"Iz...Izu...Izuku!" I'm taken out of my muttering habit by Mina and my wives.

Then after seeing how more beautiful Mina is in a vibrant green dress that made her light pink skin pop along with those alurring eyes of hers that make it seem like she is staring into your very soul. As for my wives some how them standing next to Mina only enhanced their beauty more, especially Kyōka and her b-

"Are you going to stair at us all day Izukun/Mosshead/Darling/Zuzu or going to open the portal?" My loving wives asked me thus breaking my admiration of their beauty.

.

.

.

First Hour/First Year

No ones Pov-

After Mina agreed to do the date in the world were time moved fast. She was surprised that Izuku could turn their ages back three years. Finding this out she was hesitant at first but he reassured her that if she wanted they could spend the three hours as mouths not years if Mina wanted to.

As Mina thought it over her parents arrived cause they heard Izukus idea from him as he explained or rather asked them what Minas high school days were like, so that he could get an accurate description for the date world, the Ashidos were a little surprised that this young man was willing to go that far for their daughter.

They agreed to tell him on one condition that they come along. Izuku agreed after they agreed to learn the shadow clone jutsu.

When Mina heard her parents voices she had made up her mind to spending three years within the date world not because her parents were there but because it was her chance to be with Izuku for technically three years.