Harem add-ons & Other Couples

(This is part 6 cause it got accidentally deleted, so that is why this story will be one part short)

Add-ons to Izukus Harem:

Mina Ashido: (Age 18)
(98-70-102)
Hight: 5'5"(5'9" in heels)
Quirk: Acid

Three weeks after the arrival of the doppelgangers Ashido was smitten with Izukus doppelganger and was glad that there was room for her, so after getting the courage to ask if she can join the harem

Three weeks after the arrival of the doppelgangers Ashido was smitten with Izukus doppelganger and was glad that there was room for her, so after getting the courage to ask if she can join the harem.They accepted her after seeing how Minas feelings for Izuku were real and she liked him for him and not his power, they gave her the go ahead for her to date him after the training camp.

Melissa Shield: (Age 19)
(96-66-92)
Hight: 5'6½"(6'1" in heels)
Quirk: Spider (given cuse if his doppelganger had his creation quirk they would do the same)
Quirk 2: Hack ( given during the I-island fiasco)

Melissa Shield: (Age 19)(96-66-92)Hight: 5'6½"(6'1" in heels)Quirk: Spider (given cuse if his doppelganger had his creation quirk they would do the same)Quirk 2: Hack ( given during the I-island fiasco)

When Melissa found out that her doppelganger from Izukus world was also pin-pals like herself with her worlds Izuku she was ecstatic. She was later on sadden and a little bit upset that her doppelganger died during the I-island attack on his world, but was oddly happy that his Melissa last words were a confession of love for him before she died.

So after three weeks of muling over her feelings for him, plus that wierred dream where she meet the other Melissa where she gave her blessing for her to be with him. Melissa the day after she arrived at UA University asked his harem for permission to date Izuku and they agreed to it. (When Izuku was misdiagnosed as quirkless, the doctor saw how devastated he was and so Izuku was informed about the other quirkless child that lived on I-island, which lifted his spirits. So the doctor gave Inko and Izuku an email so that he could have someone to relate/talk too)

Ryūko Tsuchikawa, Shino Sōsaki and Tomoko Shiretoko: (all are 29)
(95-70-90/97-74-94/ 90-68-80 left to right)
Hight: 5'5¾"/5'6"/5'5¼"
(Left to Right)
Quirk: Earth Bending/ Telepath/Search(Left to Right)

Ryūko Tsuchikawa, Shino Sōsaki and Tomoko Shiretoko: (all are 29)(95-70-90/97-74-94/ 90-68-80 left to right)Hight: 5'5¾"/5'6"/5'5¼"(Left to Right)Quirk: Earth Bending/ Telepath/Search(Left to Right)