𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟕

excuse any mistakes.

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃.
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿.

Asian head laid on Dayvon's chest as he laid in the bed woke, scrolling on Instagram. His phone began to ring and Lundyn's name flashed across the screen. Von answered, putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Von where you at?" Lundyn asked, watching a male walk into the gas station out of her windshield.

"Why?" Dayvon replied. She sucked her teeth and mumbled inaudibly under her breath.

"Send me a dub please, me and my baby hungry." She smiled. Dayvon sat up, softly sliding Asian off his chest.

"Ight', gimme' a minute." Dayvon told her and she hung up. Dayvon furrowed his eyebrows, mugging the screen.

Asian sat up, kissing his neck. Von softly grabbed her neck and kissed her back. The two of them got out of the bed, naked. They walked to the bathroom and Von began brushing his teeth, along with Asian.

She took a picture, posting it to her Instagram account.

asiandabrat

liked by theshaderoom and 12,202 othersasiandabrat ❤️View all 10,228 commentstheshaderoom 👀

asiandabrat ❤️
View all 10,228 comments
theshaderoom 👀

Asian sat her phone on the counter and continued brushing her teeth. Von rinsed his mouth out before washing his face. He walked out the room and put on his grey Nike shorts. He picked up his phone, seeing messsges from Lundyn.

Lundyn

nigga, where the $20?
lame asf
SEND THE DUB IM HUNGRY!

Ight
Calm yo' ass down.
Read 3:43PM

Dayvon shook his head and cashapped Lundyn $200. He then got a call from Mena. She was now two months pregnant, her stomach growing rapidly.

Dayvon placed the phone up to his ear, looking to make sure Asian wasn't coming out the room. "Whatchu' want?" He asked. Mena fake gasped, displaying a sinister smile.

"Is that how you greet your baby mother?" Mena asked. Dayvon sighed and stood up out the bed.

"Whatchu' want Mena?" Von walked out of Asian's bedroom, going to kitchen.

"Money, my rent due. I hope you don't want the mother of your son on the streets." She said. Dayvon rolled his eyes and pulled out grapes.