𝐂𝐇; 𝟒

excuse any mistakes.

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Von sat in Lundyn's rental car, waiting for her to leave her hotel room. His song, Problems, played throughout the car as he looked down at his phone. The door opened and Lundyn got in the car with a hoodie on.

"It's cold today." She mumbled. Von sat up and pulled off from the hotel. "Take me to the store, i need to get sum' for Tierra."

Von nodded and gripped the wheel with his left hand, using his right hand to type on his phone. He swerved through the lanes driving as Lundyn reached up, turning up the radio.

"This you?" She asked, nodding her head to the song. He looked up from his phone and at her before looking back at the road.

"Yeah, you like it?" Von asked, parking at the corner store. Lundyn nodded her head before getting out the car, softly slamming the door.

After about seven minutes, Lundyn came out the store. She got into the car and Von pulled off, driving down King Dr. Lundyn looked through the bag, pulling out a slim jim.

She opened it and began eating it slowly before Dayvon looked over at her then back at the road. "Let me get some." He said. Lundyn rolled her eyes and leaned over, letting him bite off the slim jim.

"You'n even eat these, you just wanna' eat afta' me." Lundyn mumbled as her phone began to ring in the cup holder. Von looked at the name Marvell flash across the screen as she picked up the phone and answered. "Hello?"

"What you doin'?" Marvell asked. Lundyn finished the rest of her slim jim before replying with a mouth full.

"Nothing, why?"

"I got a surprise fa' you when you come back to Florida. I miss you." He said as Von listened to them talk on the phone, growing jealous.

"I miss you too." Lundyn replied as she caught a glimpse of Von looking at her with a mug. She chuckled lightly under her breath and shook her head.

"I'm lonely as hell, I can't wait until you get back." Marvell smiled as he bit his lip, looking at the woman with Lundyn's robe on. "I gotta' go though, I love you."

"I love you too." She repeated before hanging up and placing her phone back in the cup holder. Von stopped at a red light and sat back in the seat, placing his hand on his chin.

"You'n love him, I can hear it right now that nigga cheatin' on you." Von chuckled, leaning up and driving due to the light turning green.

"Here you go with this." Lundyn rolled her eyes, turning to look out the window as Von shrugged. "Mind yo' business when it comes ta' my relationship."

"You is my business," Von laughed looking at Lundyn like she was slow. "Always have and always will."

"Shut the fuck up, seriously." Lundyn mumbled and the car grew silent for the rest of the ride.

Once he parked at inside Parkway, Lundyn quickly got out the car while grabbing her purse and corner store bag. She slammed the door, attitude evident.

Von got out the car, looking the doors watching Lundyn walk towards Gleesh's building. "Lundyn stop fuckin' playin' with me gang. Cut that attitude shit out."

The two of them walked inside the building, Lundyn walking faster. "Or what? Whatchu' gon' do?" She asked, pushing his buttons.

He chuckled lightly and nodded his head, walking past Lundyn to the fifth floor. "Like I thought. Hoe ass nigga ain't gon' shi-."

Lundyn was cut off by Dayvon pulling her closer to him by her neck. "Stop playin' with me." He whispered in her ear, mint breath gliding down to her neck giving her chills.

"Man, let me go!" She exclaimed. Von roughly let her go and she knocked on the door, waiting for somebody to open it.

"Ole' bowlegged ass."

filler chapter

filler chapter..

if u from chicago, uncle remus or harolds?