𝐂𝐇; 𝟔

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟿𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟿𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Dayvon fluttered his eyes open, groaning in annoyance at the sound of the constant ringing of his phone. He picked it up, answering without looking at the contact.

"Happy birthday!" The familiar annoying voice screeched through the phone. Dayvon groaned and held his head, sitting up seeing that Lundyn was gone.

"Thanks," He mumbled. Dayvon cut the conversation short, hanging up. He clicked on Lundyn contact to call her before hanging up, hearing her phone ring across the room.

He slowly got out the bed, standing on his feet. Dayvon picked up her phone seeing that it was slightly shattered. Did i do that? He thought to himself.

As he sat her phone on the table, the lock to the door click and Lundyn walked in. She was humming the lyrics to Bonnie and Clyde by Tink.

She looked up and her eyes went wide at Dayvon who stood there with nothing but a pair of ethikas on. "Oh, hey. Happy birthday." She smiled.

"Thanks," Dayvon replied. "Where you go? And how yo' phone get like that?"

"Hm," Lundyn placed her hand on her chin and looked at the ceiling. "Somebody that's bowlegged threw my shit across the room AFTER telling my BOYFRIEND that I was busy."

Lundyn face fell flat and she stared at Dayvon. "That shit not happening no more bro. I got a boyfriend and you got a girlfriend."

Dayvon face grew to a mug and he placed his hands on his waist. "Lundyn, let's be fa' real. You know you wanna' fuck again."

"I can't and I don't." She rolled her eyes. "You gotta' go and I need to get a new fuckin' phone. Matter of fact, you owe me some money!"

"Ion' owe you shit, he should've never called. We was busy and he interrupting." He shrugged.

"We not together g. Fuck out of here Dayvon, seriously. If he break up with me I'ma break yo fuckin' jaw foe." Lundyn spoke, her thick Chicago accent coming out.

"You initiated it as much as I did Sarai. Miss me with that bullshit. I dare you try ta' break my jaw iah' fuck yo' dumbass up." Dayvon said as he pointed his finger.

Lundyn sighed and ran her hair through her curly bundles. She dragged her hand down her face and shook her head at Dayvon.

"You gotta' go, iah' see you later." Lundyn mumbled. Dayvon glared at Lundyn before putting his clothes on and calling Gleesh to pick him up.