𝐂𝐇; 𝟓

excuse any mistakes.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Lundyn sat down at the table, slightly late to the outing. Tierra, Eriel, Gleesh, Von, Mena, and Lundyn were at the Sugar Factory.

In all honesty, Lundyn didn't want to go since Mena was coming but she still came for the sake of Eriel because she'd be alone. She sat down next to Eriel, across from Von.

He held a mug on his face while Lundyn waved at everybody except him and Mena. Von had horrible mood swings and Lundyn didn't want to deal with any of them, especially since he was with his girlfriend.

The waiter walked up to the table, eyeing Lundyn. He smiled at her and decided to take her order first. After everybody placed their orders, he walked away while looking at Lundyn.

"Okay now!" Tierra exclaimed while Lundyn looked at her confused. "Oh, I saw how he was lookin'. He want some chocolate!"

"Please stop, he cute but I'm coo' onnat'." Lundyn waved Tierra off. Everybody engaged in a conversation, except Von and Mena.

"Damn," Mena mugged, rolling her neck. "Y'all gon' chop it up without us?" She asked, pointing between her and Von. He smacked her finger down, getting on his phone.

Lundyn chuckled lowly and Mena looked at her, tilting her head with a mug. "Sum' funny?" Mena asked.

"Nah," Lundyn shrugged. "But you funny lookin'." She replied making everybody at the table stifle their laughs. Mena rolled her eyes and got up from the table, storming out of the restaurant.

"Anyways," Eriel rolled her eyes. "Get onnat'! And don't say shit about that nigga Marvell, I'm sick of him."

"Don't be talkin' bout my man when he not here." Lundyn playfully rolled her eyes. Eriel gave Lundyn a really? look before getting on her phone.

Now that it was quiet, Lundyn felt uncomfortable due to the silence and the look that Von was giving her. She made eye contact with him before breaking it, seeing the waiter come back with their food.

After eating, everybody pitched in to pay the bill and Lundyn left a tip. The waiter passed her a piece of paper with a number on it. She slid the paper in her pocket and walked out the restaurant behind everybody.

"That bitch took my car!" Dayvon exclaimed. Lundyn laughed and he looked at her with a mug. "Stop fuckin' laughin'!"

Eriel got in her car and waved before pulling off. Gleesh helped Tierra into the truck before getting in. "I guess you gotta' ride with me." Lundyn shrugged.