𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟏

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

"Ok, you done." Eriel told Lundyn as she flipped the black curls over her shoulder. "You look so cute bestie!"

"Thank you Eriel." Lundyn smiled, looking at her hair through the mirror. "Team boy or team girl?"

"I'm the gender keeper, I can't tell you." Eriel reminded Lundyn and she nodded. Dayvon busted into the room with a angry look.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Lundyn asked, looking him up and down. Eriel grimaced and left out the room, closing the door behind her.

"I am dressed." Dayvon frowned, looking down at his Burberry shirt. Lundyn looked him up and down and shook her head.

"No you not, go put on pink or blue. Not fuckin' brown." Lundyn mugged. Dayvon huffed and rolled his eyes.

"You been talkin' out yo' neck lately." Dayvon mumbled. "Don't get fucked up."

Lundyn ignored him and walked to the bathroom. Everybody was on their way to the venue meanwhile the parents were late.

She turned on the shower before removing her clothes and putting on her silk bonnet. Lundyn got in the shower, lightly moaning at the hot water that hit her skin.

She grabbed her white towel and grabbed Dove sensitive skin body wash. After lathering her body twice, Lundyn hung her towel back and stayed under the water for a while.

She finally got out and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her body tightly. She slid her feet into her white cross slippers.

Lundyn walked into Dayvon's bedroom, frowning seeing him laying on the bed. "Von, don't play with me right now."

Dayvon ignored her and got out the bed. He stood behind her in the mirror, looking at his dreads. He had dyed a few strands and got two-strand twist.

"You told me ta' change and I did." Dayvon said before giving Lundyn a fake smile. "Team boy!" He waved his hands and Lundyn pushed him back.

"Let me get dressed. Go do something useful cause we already late." Lundyn rolled her eyes. She dropped the towel and put on Vaseline Cocoa Radiant lotion.

Dayvon watched her as she slid her body into the pink and blue dress. After she got dressed, she slid her feet back into her slippers and grabbed her heels along with her purse.