Chapter 6

I woke up early the next morning to find Matt had already left my bed, I jumped in the shower getting ready at least the flight was only two hours to London and we had three days there, I planned to do some sightseeing when we landed our show was only tomorrow. I went to the small kitchen making some coffee Matt and Zack sat at the table talking.

"Hey good morning." I said to them as I walked past. Matt gave me a small smile and I felt my cheeks go red.

"Hey Beck." Zack said

"Anyway man, so we agreed to invite the girls to London for two days." Zacky said continuing with their conversation. "Revee's girl Ella is coming too and then she'll fly back with us when we hit South Africa." Zacky said

"Sounds good Zack." Matt said not sounding interested

"Yeah so I invited Val too." He took a sip of his coffee as I almost spat mine out.

Here I was kissing the woman's husband and now she'd be spending two days with us.

"You did what?" Matt asked sounding as shocked as I felt.

"I thought it'd be a nice way for you guys to talk and you could see the boys." Zacky shrugged.

"Jesus Christ Zack." Matt said getting up.

"I thought you'd be happy?" Zacky asked confused

"I'm fucking ecstatic." Matt said sarcastically

"Becca, back me up here." Zack turned to look at me

"No way, I'm not getting involved in this one." I shook my head. Matt looked at me with an apology in his eyes. I gave him a small smile after all, it wasn't really his fault, none of it was. If I didn't come on to him this probably wouldn't have been so awkward.

When we landed in London Reeve and I took the opportunity to go see some sights and have lunch.

"I'm looking forward to seeing Ella." He said as we ate

"Me too, it's been ages." I took a bite of my food.

"You should really visit home more often." He smiled

"I know. Don't start you sound like my mother." I rolled my eyes.

"She misses you." He shrugged "Your dad too."

"I know." I sighed

When we got back to the hotel Brian, Johnny and Zacky had gone to a bar, Reeve decided to join them. Michael took a nap and Matt sat out on the balcony.

"Hey" I said sitting in the seat next to him.

"Hey" he gave me a small smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked, he hadn't been very talkative today.

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind." He shrugged

"About Val?" I asked boldly

"Yeah." He said not looking at me "This tour was supposed to help me work through everything and now she's coming here and everything's just a mess." He sighed

"At least you'll get to see your boys." I tried to encourage.

"Yeah I honestly can't wait to see them." Matt smiled for the first time.

"How old are they?" I asked curious

"River is four and Cash just turned one." Matt looked at me.

"That's sweet." I smiled.

"Do you want to have kids someday?" Matt asked

"I don't know." I answered honestly "Its not something I've ever thought about." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I get that. It's not something I thought about either until it happened." He looked at me.

"Look Matt, I don't really know what's going on between you and your wife. It seems complicated and I don't want you to feel that what happened last night is another complication." I said honestly

"I don't Becca." He looked at me, his hazel eyes burning deep into mine "Last night was irresponsible and irrational." He looked down "but it was also euphoric and incredible." He smiled "and these next two day are going to be incredibly awkward and complicated but that's okay, I don't for a second regret anything that happened last night Beck. And I really hope you don't either." He took my hand. His touch sending heat straight through me.

"I don't." I said quickly because in all honesty I didn't. I don't know what it was about Matt but I felt differently around him, like I didn't have to build my walls so high or maybe he was tearing them down, I don't know but what I did know was that the feeling I got when I was around him excited me and terrified me at the same time.

"Can we go through the schedule for tomorrow." Mike asked as everyone sat around in the living room later that evening.

"Sure." I said sitting on the carpeted floor.

"Okay so we have an interview in the morning, then sound check, the girls are arriving in the afternoon and then we have the show. We can do dinner after. Is that okay with everyone?" He asked.

Michael always was the organizer even when we were kids.

I woke up early the next morning not that I got much sleep anyway. I showered putting on a pair of tights and a guns and roses tank top. I did my make up and straightened my hair. We got to the venue where we would be playing in tonight, for the interview. The journalist interviewing us introduced herself as Kat, she had short brown hair with green eyes. We sat down Michael sat next to Kat, I sat next to him and Reeve sat next to me. Followed by Matt and the rest of the guys next to him.

She introduced us when the camera started rolling and there were a couple of fans in the audience who came out to watch the interview.