Chapter 21

"Where is Becca?" Michael asked as we were standing at the bar.

"I'm not sure, she said she'll be right back" I said looking around

"I don't like that, not with Daniel being around" He furrowed his brow

"Let's go look for her" I said not liking the idea of her around Daniel.

Michael and I walked outside looking for her when she basically ran into my arms, tears pouring down her beautiful face, fear and worry instantly coated my heart.

"Becks what happened?" I asked looking over her to see if she was hurt

"Dan... Daniel" She sobbed out of breath

"What did he do?" Michael asked as his eyes darkened with rage.

"He..." She sobbed louder "He touched me" She cried and my heart fucking stopped, only anger filled me.

"Mother fucker!" Michael growled as he started walking

"Michael no" Becca went to block his way. "He works for the label now, if you do anything he'll make sure we get dropped"

Michael stopped taking in what she was saying before taking a deep breath and sighing with frustration. This fucking changed everything. This made him untouchable which pissed me the fuck off.

"I just want to go home" Becca looked at me her eyes pleading as I shook with anger.

"Okay" I said kissing the top of her head.

"I'll call you later" Michael said giving her a hug.

I led her to the car, her sobs calming down a bit as we drove. She took off her shoes as we walked inside. She looked up at me as I closed the door.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night Matt" She said softly

"You did no such thing" I assured her pulling her into my arms. If anything I was sorry that this was the memory she was going to have of her first whammy awards. It wasn't fair, her night was spoilt by that prick and I was ready to murder him.

"I'm going to have a shower" She said kissing my cheek before going upstairs. I sat on the couch trying to control the anger that pulsed through me. It wasn't long until Michael brought Becca's parents and Richard home. Richard and her dad were about as furious as I was.

"I don't work for your label so I can beat the shit out of him" Richard growled as we stood in the kitchen.

"You'll only make things worse Richard. I don't need to remind you of what happened the last time Daniel tried his luck with your sister." Becca's mom mediated.

"She doesn't deserve this Lydia" Marcel said to his wife

"I know, but it's better to leave it for now. Let's just try to enjoy what little time we have left with her" Lydia smiled but her smile didn't meet her eyes.

"I'm going to check on her, sleep well" I said before going upstairs, Becca was curled up on her side sleeping soundly, the days events washed off of her. I went to take a shower before climbing in next to her and pulling her to my chest.

"Matt?" She whispered

"Yes?" I asked as she turned to face me.

"Do you think I'm disgusting now that Daniel touched me?" She looked at me, her eyes and nose red from crying.

"Not at all" I said honestly giving her a small kiss.

It didn't take her long to fall asleep after that but it took me hours, I fantasized about all the ways I'd make Daniel suffer and by the time the sun came up I had given up on sleep completely. I went downstairs where the smell of bacon caught my attention

"Morning Matt" Lydia smiled

"Good morning" I said greeting Lydia and Marcel before getting some coffee. Lydia put a plate down in front of me and I almost moaned when I took a bite. Becca came down not long after me, greeting everyone followed by Richard who gave us a grunt before pouring himself a cup of coffee. We spent the rest of the morning listening to how many of his heroes he got to meet, the man sure could talk a lot. I was happy that I got to know Becca's family and I was even more happy that they were more accepting of us than my family. After breakfast I decided to go see my parents and have a talk with them.

"Matthew I'm surprised that you even came here after how disrespectful you were to me" My mom said smug

"I know and I'm sorry" I said as she handed me a cup of coffee

"Why are you here then?" She asked as my dad came into the kitchen

"To talk to you about Becca" I said honestly

"Why? Have you come to your senses?"

"No" I rolled my eyes "I'm just asking you to give her a chance, she didn't break me and Val up. Val knew from the moment I had developed feelings for Becca and she was fine with it. I told her everything and nothing happened between me and Becca until after Val had filed for divorce"

"That doesn't change anything" My mother was probably the most stubborn person I knew. I sighed trying not to get upset

"Look mom, I'm not asking for much. I'm in love with her, she makes me happy. Please just try to give her a chance" I pleaded

"Fine" She sighed rolling her eyes. "Amy will be here in two months, bring her to dinner and I will try to keep an open mind"

"Thank you" I smiled at her compromise.

After I left my parents I went to pick up the boys before heading home. Val sat in the kitchen she looked up at me as I came through.

"Michael told me what happened, is Becca okay?" She asked as I put my keys down

"She's as good as she can be right now" I felt rage fuel me again when I thought about it.

"That's horrible" Val sighed "I was thinking" She started

"Yes?" I asked getting some coffee

"We should tell the boys about Michael and Becca"

"I agree" I nodded, cash might not understand but River possibly could. We sat down with the boys in the living room, I held Cash on my lap.

"Riv, you remember Becca and Michael?" Val asked

"Yes, Becca is my friend" She smiled brightly making me smiled

"Well, Becca is daddy's girlfriend" Val said "and Michael is my boyfriend" She explained "Do you understand?"

River pulled a face looking at us curiously "Does that mean you guys kiss them?"

"Sometimes" I smiled at his question

"Okay" He shrugged "Can I go play now?"

"Sure sweetheart" Val smiled

That was easy

"Cca" Cash said making us laugh as he tried to say Becca's name. She was going to enjoy that.