Chapter 10

I woke up early as excitement crept through me. I could hardly sleep last night. I couldn't wait to visit home. I dressed quickly packing the last of my stuff.

"It's too early" Matt grumbled, I must admit, I didn't know what came over me last night. Showering with Matt and sleeping naked next to him. He seemed to make all of my urges rise and I couldn't resist them when I was alone with him.

"Wake up Matty, I'm going home today" I giggled excited climbing on top of him so that I was sitting straddling him.

"This is a sight to wake up to" He smiled still sleepy, he rolled over so that I was now laying and he was hovering on top of me. I giggled loudly before he his lips came crashing down on mine. His kiss was addictive, everything about him caused passion and hunger to burn through my veins. I felt him grind against me as our tongues fought for dominance. Liquid pooled between my legs instantly, god I wanted to feel him inside of me. It had been a while since I had been intimate with a man so to say Matt was driving me crazy was an understatement. His lips travelled down my neck kissing my sweet spot just above my collar bone, I moaned as he sucked gently while his hands travelled up my body under my shirt to my breasts as my breathing deepened and moans escaped my lips. I tangled my fingers through his lush chocolate hair tugging slightly.

"Wake up sleepy heads, Plane leaves in an hour" Reeve called knocking on our door.

Matt groaned pulling away from me as lust shined in his hazel eyes.

"To be continued" He smirked getting up and putting on his pants, I couldn't help but stare at his now hard member. I swallowed slightly. how was all that going to fit inside of me?

We met the guys downstairs, Michael handed me a coffee before we left to the airport

"Did you have a good time with Matt last night?" Ella asked as we walked through the airport

"Nothing happened" I rolled my eyes

"Then why are you so flushed?" She giggled making me blush "It's definitely okay if you like him"

"Whatever" I said but I couldn't help the smile on my face

On the plan we all got to our seats quickly. In the corner of my eye, I saw Matt swap tickets with Reeve. He sat down next to me doing up his seat belt.

"I've never been to Cape Town." He said to me

"I know. If you had I would have met you sooner." I smiled

"Why have I never been to Cape Town?" He laughed

"This is surreal." I said thinking out loud

"What is?" Matt looked at me

"All of it. Being on tour with Avenged Sevenfold, sitting on a plane next to you its insane." I giggled

"Are you fan Girling again?" He raised a brow at me

"Totally." I smiled

"What was the first Avenged song you listened to?" Matt turned facing me

"Afterlife." I answered honestly

"How did you come across it?"

"Richard, was actually a fan he had all the albums and he brought the white album home, played it and I overhead. So when he left the next day for work, I stole it from him and I listened to it the whole day until I knew every song." I told him the story

"What's your favorite song?" Matt looked at me.

"Seize the day." I told him

"Why?" His hazel eyes scanned me