Chapter 05: Just chillin' for once

No PoV
-2 days later-

"Ok... It would seem that you two are all better now." Lune said as he was assisting a doctor from the clinic as he was examining Quetz and Akela.

After the fiasco that happened 2 days ago with Mio, Korone, and Axel things returned relatively normal, although now that Lune knows who his other neighbour is -Towa- it didn't really make much of a difference since she hardly leaves her room, but on the occasions that they bump into each other they have a quick, yet very meaningful, conversation, right now Lune was with a doctor from the stable helping him with the cubs check up.

"Do you know what that means?" Lune added.

"Grawr?" The two tilted their heads in confusion.

"Cute... well THAT means that you BOTH get to run around and play now." Lune said.

The two baby dragons seemed to understand what he said, they then began jumping up and down like 2 excited puppies, with small sparks of lightning trailing them the 2 cubs bolted out of their cave and into their new home, Lune smiled as he helped the doctor clean up his equipment.

"Is there anything to report doctor?" Lune asked.

"Apart from Quetz and Akela's quick recovery... no nothing major to report, even Beowulf and Tiamat are doing extremely well now." The doctor said as he grabbed his bag from Lune.

"That's great to hear." Lune said, relief clear in his tone.

"I know... oh looks like it's time to eat, better get to the cafeteria." The doctor said.

"Wow it's already lunch, guess I should start feeding them." Lune said.

Lune and the doctor then exchanged goodbyes as they went on their respective ways, Lune to get food for the Zynogre family and the doctor to his breaks.

After a few minutes of waiting for the Zynogre food Lune was now on his way back to feed them, he was currently hauling a large red wagon containing a few thousand pounds of meat, a few dragon dish bowls, and a few containers that contained medicine for the pups.

While walking back to his enclosure he came across 7 girls who he has never seen before, one was a girl who wore mostly yellow, the one next to her wore mostly purple, she also has these wings on her hips as well as tentacle in front on her hair, she was also with a girl with mostly blue clothing, white hair, and a weird shark hat, a pink haired girl with horns and a tail, there was also a girl who wore a rose-like dress, a girl with rabbit ears and carrots on her braids, and a girl wearing a black and white jacket that had her arms covered.

The girl with rabbit ears was leading them, however she wasn't really good at the job considering she was looking at the map, then back at the signs while scratching her head.

Lune smiled and walked towards them with his wagon trailing him.

"Hello, welcome to the Dragon stable, my name is Lune Castor, I work here as a caretaker, are you all perhaps lost, if you would like I can offer some assistance?" Lune said as he was told whenever he sees struggling guests or visitors as he was now in front of the girls.

"Oh my that would be so very helpful, my name is Pekora, Usada Pekora." Pekora said with a bow.

"My name is Ina, Ina'nis Ninomae, thank you for your help." Ina said.

"I'm Gura, thanks for helping us, with president leading us we might've been wandering around for days." Guea said with a snarky smile.

"OY!" Pekora retorted as she began chasing gura around.

"Hello, hello! My name is  Amano Pikamee, nice to meet you dayo!" Pikamee cheerfully exclaimed.

"Names Satanael... buuut you can just call me Ironmouse, Mousey if were friends." Ironmouse said with a smile.

A sheep in wolf's clothing (Selen Tatsuki[Nijisanji EN] x OC) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें