Dark Night

Afra's Pov

I was trying my level best to complete my work.Since morning there was lot of stuff to complete but in evening why I got all urgent work.

What the heck? I have to go late at home tonight.

I asked Laura,James and Sophia to go home,I would be late tonight.

I was busy in working,It's already 8:30 pm and still my work is not over.I guess I should leave now and complete my work at home.

Office was silent.Everyone left till 7 in evening.I was working alone whole time.

I started packing up my thing.A shadow cover my body.I was about to turned then there is power cut.It was Dark.

First it was dark slowly my vision can see some things as there was light coming from another building,so I go near window.

I could heard footsteps coming towards me.I was afraid who is he or something else?

"Oh!!Zayn You scared me I thought it's ghost"I scolded him.

Zayn looking at me with his intense gaze.

"Hey Zayn! Why are you looking me like this?"I asked him and snapped my finger to seek some attention

He was not uttering any word and took steps towards me

'Zayn You are scaring me again "I said and took my steps backward.

Zayn not stopping himself.I move backward and hit my back against wall.

Zayn towered my body with his I am afraid.How to face him?I lowered my gaze.

"Look at me"He demanded.

"I won't"I said

"I said Look at me"He demanded with stern tone.

I didn't dare to look at his face.He put his thumb on my chin and lifted by face.

"Beautiful"He said.

I gave him annoying look and looked at other side of office .

"Look at Me.You don't understand"Zayn said

"Don't you understand.Look at me.Stop irritating me when you know consequences won't turn out good"He said

I was stubborn I didn't looked in his eyes.

He took my wrist and gripped it so tightly.He throwed my wrist against wall and hold them tightly.

I was trapped between Zayn and Wall even my wrist hurting.I was helpless and looked at him.

His Hazel Brown colour looking scary right now.I could see lust in his eyes.

"Zayn you are hurting me.Leave my hand"I said.

"Help Help someone please help "I shouted but no-one could hear me and tears started falling on my cheeks.

He wasn't listening and leaning his body towards me.

My breath stopped.I couldn't able to breathe.I am going to Die.Someone Please Help me.

He digged his face and started smelling my hair and body.

Zayn started kissing on my neck and licking my neck with his tongue.

I couldn't able to do anything I loosened myself in his grips.

Zayn understood I gave in.He loosen his grip and started devouring my body.

He started kissing and digged his lips near my cleavage.Smelling them.He was getting on my nerves.

I can't hold anymore.Zayn put his finger inside my cleavage so he can touch and see my tits.

I couldn't hold my emotions.I kicked on his balls.I guess it's reflex action of his touch.

He need to learn some lesson.He won't dare next time to touch me.

I didn't kicked hard so he would be hurt but kicked him so I could get out of his gripped and succeed.

"YOU!! Bitch"He said in pain.

I want to laugh harder but I know I should run away first.

I left all my belongings and ran away out of office and security he was sleeping at front desk.

"Hey Wakeup!!"I shouted at him.

He woke up,I know I don't have much time so I ran away downstairs.Zayn was coming behind me but he understood it's useless to capture me again.

Thank God,I kept my phone inside my pant's pocket today.I don't have money in my hand.How to go back at home?

I took online cab and paid fare online. I'm relaxed now I'm safe.

I'm now in my apartment and I straight go to washroom.I need shower to remove his stain of touching.

I was rubbing my neck,face,body everywhere he touched me.I started crying when his act was coming in my mind.I am not brave to handle this situation.

If I didn't kicked his dick he would have ripped me off and took my Virginity.

Good Job Afra you did well.He deserves it.I should kicked him harder so he can't fucked anyone.