Ran Away

Afra's POV.

It's been a one month. I'm locked in his bedroom. I didn't accept him. I will accept him if he can leave Mafia world but it's seems impossible.He wouldn't leave his powerful life.

Once I got healed from his wounds he marked me again and again.I hate the fact I've to live forcefully and his luxuriousness life suffocated me.

I was threwing food past few days.I guess I was expecting but I would never let him know.

I couldn't go out always two giant guard secured room.It's insane. In 20th century,someone can caged them against their will.Where is law when it's comes to Mafia world? Law is corrupted.I remembered when I ran away from mansion and filed against my husband and told them everything.When they heard Zayn's Name they said sorry.Before I could run any other direction Zayn caged me back.

I was in my thoughts then Zayn barged in with his lusty eyes.

"Zayn Not Today.I am not in mood to deal with you" I requested him.

He leaned forward and started slipping off my top.

"Zayn I said no Means No"I gave him tight slapped on his face which I should've given on first day.

"You!! You slapped me now I'll show you"He smashed his lips on mine.

I couldn't able to breathe and slowly I loosen Body and felt unconcious.

Zayn's POV

When she slapped I was furious.I want to slap back but it's better to give her medicine of my Love.

I kissed her roughly and when I realised she became lifeless body.I hold her tightly and took her in my arms in bridal style.

I shouted my men to ready car for hospital.

"Sweetheart Wake-up!! Please get up! Please Don't tease me, I'm already messed.I want my fighter wife back who please give me more slaps, punches and kicks but wake-up.I can't see you like this. I won't do anything against your will.Please wake-up "I said but still her body didn't responded.

We drove to hospital.I felt someone ripped out of my heart when I see her unconscious body.

Doctor and nurses came quickly and took her in OT for check-up and gave her medicine.

Afra's POV

Slowly I gained my consciousness.I felt weakness in my body.

Doctor gave me bright smile.

"Hi Good Evening Mrs Malik.It's good you woke up."Doctor greeted.

"Good Evening Doctor.What happened? How did I came here?"I asked him.

"Your Husband brought you.I have good news for you guys.You are going to be mom"Doctor said.

I was unsure but now doctor confirmed me.I was happy to hear the news.

"Doctor I have one request don't let my husband know about my pregnancy"I told doctor.

"Why?"Doctor asked.

"It's actually I want to suprise him with good news in better way.You got it right"I said confidently and blushed so Doctor wouldn't get suspicious on me and doctor nodded.

I smirked Finally I am succeeded to not that beast know he was going to be father.I would run away never ever his shadow cast on me or my baby.

"Doctor please tell him I was fainted due to stress or depression.You could do small favour on me. "I requested and doctor nodded.

Zayn came inside the room and sat beside me.

"I am sorry Love.Please don't leave me like this again.I was afraid if something would happen.I will never force you again.I am sorry please forgive me "He pleaded and kissed back of my hand.

I ignored his words.I wouldn't be fall for his charming words.I would leave you Mr Malik so you don't need to force yourself.

He massaged my forehead and fed me fruits and food.

"Zayn I need to go to washroom.Please help me to get up "I appealed him.

He helped me to go in washroom. Here's my plan starts .

I came out of washroom, made painful face and kept hand on my stomach.

"What happened? Are you okay?"He asked with concern.

"Nothing it's just girls thing"I said him.

"Girls thing"He questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Dumbo Periods and my stomach paining"I told him.

Afra:I need sanitary pads.Would you please get it for me?

Zayn: Wait a minute.I will call my men to get it.

Afra:Zayn It's embarassing.Please get it for me by yourself.I won't like if any other men would go to get personal things.I can ask my husband freely and comfortable around him but I would be embarrassed if your men get it.Understand, What I mean?

He nodded and went to get it by himself.

I trapped him with my words.My husband My foot.

He left his wallet.Wow My Luck.

After few minutes,I came out of room but one of his bodyguard made me stop to Move.

"Mam we ain't allowed you to go anywhere.Please wait at your room till Sir arrived." He requested.

"Zayn called me to come downstairs.I am going to see my husband.Don't stop me and follow me.If you do then you would know the consequences."I threatened him.Finally I played my card.

This dumb bodyguards didn't knew I didn't have phones.

I left and went downstairs and I could see Zayn at chemist.I hid myself behind bench near sitting area .I relieved when he gone upstairs.

I took good amount of cash from his limitless credit card from ATM. Oops Password.I used his b'day wrong password,then mine wrong,then used both birth date Wallah! Habibi! I cracked the password.

I slowly took baby steps and I saw entrance was covered with Zayn's men.I asked nurse to assist me Back door to exit.She showed me the way.I took exit and ran away.

I felt freedom after a decade.I am exaggerating but living under Zayn's possession even months was like Centuries.

I runned faster I saw shops.I asked few shopkeeper about public transport.They told me way.I was glad it was nearby. I had an habit asked two three person for way so you can't be fall under anyone's trapped but being smart i failed to get out of Zayn's Mansion.He was rich and powerful it wasn't easy to be out from his clutch.Finally succeeded.

I was waiting for bus at bus stop. Bus came I took a seat. I didn't care wherever it would take just need to be freed from him completely.

Zayn's POV
When I was backed I couldn't see her.Where the fuck she went?

I asked my bodyguard they told me that she told them I called her downstairs and she asked them not to followed them.

My lady got on my nerves.I was fuming high I would like to kill my bodyguards they couldn't guard my wife but now it's not time to punished them I need my wife back.

I asked doctor and nurse about her.

"We don't know about her.Sir your wife is pregnant.It wouldn't be good if no-one there to take care of her"Doctor told me.

What? I was going to be father and she ran away.How could I be careless? My baby would need me.

She tricked me with periods.I asked doctor why she didn't told me before? She tricked her too she wanted to surprise me.

I got message that $1 million is debited at hospital ATM. My Baby you were smartass.She got an opportunity and flew away.I would get you by hook or crook.

I asked my guards to find every corner of hospital and spread them nearby areas but she wad nowhere to find.

Why Love Why? Did you leave me alone with our baby?

I was sobbing, hugged her photo and
her dress which gave me smell of her presence.I drifted into sleep.