Chapter Thirteen: Relearning The Basics

Late at night, Killer watched Loklynn from his perch in the crow's nest. Despite her adamant refusals, she'd actually settled in quite well with the crew over the past week. He was glad to see that she finally had a little more energy now that she was getting regular meals and sleeping.  She'd even been able to heal her feet with her powers, an ability that had shocked them and led Kid to appoint her as Ship doctor. 'Temporary ship doctor,' she'd corrected him, a statement that the captain ignored.

Tonight, she stayed up late to experiment with her powers now that she wasn't so frail. The first mate looked on with mild interest as she flew around the ship, dipping and twirling gracefully through the cool night air. She pulled some pretty impressive stunts, each one more daring than the last.

Occasionally, she'd call out different commands, each accompanied by a different hand sign or motion. The resulting light show was a sight to see.

"Cosmic Shock!"
Her hand gnarled itself into a claw while tiny sparks of blue lightning licked at her fingers.

"Flux whip!"A prehensile strand of light extended from her closed fist and cracked through the air

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Flux whip!"
A prehensile strand of light extended from her closed fist and cracked through the air.

"Moon beam!"She grasped one wrist, and a continuous beam of concentrated energy shot from her other palm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Moon beam!"
She grasped one wrist, and a continuous beam of concentrated energy shot from her other palm.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.