"Chachi is right!" It was Laksh who entered the room. Ragini too came from behind.

"I know you all are concerned. But trust me. I will be fine!" Swara again assured everyone calmly.

"Swara but-" Ragini was stopped in middle by Swara's voice.

"Didi! You tell me. Should I not do something which gives even a remote hope of health of Sanskar! I know these things may not be true! May be my fast doesn't do any miracle! But my all life is now based on a hope! What if it actually help in his betterment! And even if it not, at least I wilp not have the regret of not doing anything for him! After all it was me because of whom he is in this condition."

Swara's words met with a silence from everyone. Her eyes had the mixture of pain, sadness, loneliness and regret. Her voice had the frustration of not being able to save him.

"Take care of yourself Swara! Not for anyone else, but for Ashna!" Laksh said. He couldn't say anything further. Though Swara was not right, but if her hope is dwelling in being wrong then it's of no harm to let her live in hope.

"Swara is dying part by part everyday. Don't know what God had planned for her!" Ragini said to Laksh, who was still in a trance.

"I can't see bhai like this! And I can't see Swara like this too! Don't know when happiness will knock our doors!" Laksh said.

The sky was mixed with colours of gulal everywhere. Afterall, it was Ganesh Chaturthi. The hustle and bustle of the city made atmosphere festive.

Sanskar was sitting on a bench in hospital in front of God's idol. He smiled at the idol.

"I used to wonder sometimes whether God is there or not. But now, I know that a supreme soul is watching over our deeds Everytime." Ravi said smiling at Sanskar, ",Now I pray for happiness of my wife. I wish she could get a lot of happiness this ganesh chaturthi."

"I also wish the same!" Sanskar smiled.

He turned over one side and his lips curled into a smile. Ali was standing in front of his eyes. Ali was performing the duties of Sanskar as well in the headquarters but even amidst all his busy schedule, he took out his time to visit him.

After small talks with Swara, he went near Sanskar's body. There were less tubes attached to him now, thanks to Dr. Rajat. He eyed questioningly at Swara.

"He is getting a little better now!" Swara told him. A chuckle came out from Ali's lips. "Sir! Get better fast! We can't find another chief like you ", Ali said.

"He has to get better!" Swara replied.

Standing behind them, Sanskar's soul was watching them with gratitude.

"Ali has done so much for me! I remember the looks of horror on his face when they fired the bullet on me!" Sanskar told Ravi.

"You are indeed a great man. You accepted the pain wholeheartedly and never blamed a soul for this." Ravi said.

Sanskar's eyes were moist.

"Dr. Rajat is simultaneously treating all the comatosed patients in this hospital. And I heard him telling my wife that I am showing signs of improvement." Ravi said. After a lot of struggle, he finally saw his wife smiling today, a genuine smile that was reaching her eyes.

Sanskar too smiled at him and patted his shoulder. Suddenly his eyes glittered. His little bundle of joy, Ashna, has finally come to him. Sujata was holding her hand.

Sanskar followed them and smiled a little as Ashna did not hesitate entering his room.

"Papa!" Ashna said in the cutest ever voice making warm tears streaming down Sanskar's eyes. Even his body reacted with a little twitch in his hand as Ashna called him.