The Week With No Signs Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Jimin whispered

"No... but I think I could do it. There's a potion in Ella's potion room. It's called "Mimic me", and from my research in her library it mimics the first person you touch after taking it. I could take it, knock out a guard and take his place before grabbing Ara." Jungkook spoke as though he had just cracked the code but Jimin wasn't convinced.

"And how long does it last, genius?"

"2 hours. And that's all I need."

"No...no that's not all you need. Ara is not Ara...remember? How are you going to defeat the witch?"

"We will figure that out later—"

"No Jungkook," Jimin took a moment to gather himself as he could feel himself getting upset, "Look, we all miss her, we all want her. She's the missing piece to our fucked up puzzle and to be honest I'd kill to have her back but unfortunately we can't go risking everything for a possibility."

"That's it," Jungkook said excitedly before standing up, "The missing piece! Our new powers, have we learned anything about them? What if in those powers is the way to get to Ara? I mean there has to be a reason why when she kissed us, they were awakened."

"Did you—did you ignore everything else I said?"

Jungkook grabbed his brothers face and smothered his cheeks in kisses then said, "You're a genius you little bird, you." Before rushing out of the room, leaving a confused Jimin to stand alone.

***

Michael hung from the wall by his wrist, exhausted from trying to hold himself up. He hasn't eaten in days due to refusing to speak when the many workers attempted to interact with him.

He heard the large, heavy door open. Too exhausted to lift his head, he only breathed deeply as his body dangled.

click clack, click clack

He listens to the heels of someone's shoes nearing closer to him. Evenly placed and calm footing, he wondered who was making another attempt to speak to him.

"Drop him," the familiar voice said

Within seconds his knees met the hard, cold, harsh stone flooring. He had finally noticed how dark and somber the cold room was.

His eyes landed on the black stilettos in front of him. His eyes traveled up the persons body. Covered in a lace tight-fitting black gown. When their eyes met, a glimmer of hope filled his heart but, then he remembered,

"First witch..." he said sadly

"Were you expecting someone else?" She chuckled, "your wife? Ara perhaps? Awe," she fake pouted, "how come no one is ever excited to see me?" She pouted harder before flicking her finger, forcing the man to stand against his will.

Michael held in his yelp, the quick movements of his joints causing pain.

"What do you want witch?" He grumbled

"You to tell me all about your wife and what she's planning. Unfortunately we are struggling to find them since they haven't even attempted to find Ara." She walked closer to him, their noses practically touching. "I also heard that you were giving my men trouble. Tsk tsk Michael, we can't have that."

"I won't help you. Besides, I know nothing."

She sighed, "this is the game you've decided to play?"

Michael didn't speak.

The witch smiled and nodded her head, "fine. Do with him what you will until our dear friends wants to cooperate." She giggled before releasing her hold on him.

As Michael fell back to the ground, the witch began walking away. But, walking towards him from every corner were black shadow figures.

Michael's eyes grew wide as he heard the cries and snickers of the black shadows. The closer they got, the worse his fear became.

"No..." he said softly, "NO!" He shouted

The figures cackled before forcing themselves inside him. His eyes, nose, mouth and even his ears were being invaded by these demonic apparitions. His screams and the sounds of bones breaking were music to the witches ears. She threw her head back with a laugh as the large door closed behind her.

"He'll speak soon enough. The shawdowmen will bend and break every bone, put it back and break it again until he speaks. You could stop this, Ara. Who will speak first? You? Or him?"

When you didn't respond the first witch chuckled, continuing her walk through the hall.

||

You watched closely as she handled Michael. You broke hearing his cries, you hated yourself for not being able to do more. You had crawled into the fetal position and wept.

Not loud enough for the first witch to notice but enough for Mia to sit beside you and rub your leg.

You felt helpless, everyone was counting on you and yet what could you do?

Right about now you missed the guys. Yoongi would tell you to stop being a pussy, Namjoon would tell you how smart you are and how you were more than capable of getting out of this.

Hoseok would remind you of how strong you are, Jin would hold you close and keep your spirits up.

And Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung would make you laugh, never letting those dark thoughts fill your mind.

Had you always been in love with them? Were you ever really mad at them? Maybe deep down you knew that that night wasn't all you thought it was.

After all these years could there be a chance for you all to be happy? And live out that happiness?

"There is...you just have to believe it. Sulking isn't going to save anyone."

"Mia, for once could you just try and actually make me feel better?"

"I'm your guardian Angel...I guide you in what you should do. I'm not a "sit here and listen to you sulk" Angel."

"I'd much more prefer if you were." You mumbled, "ow!" You quickly glanced at her, "Did you just pinch me?"

"I did,"

"Why?"

"Because this is ridiculous. If you believe in all that stuff you said the guys would do if they were here then don't waste it. They're expecting you to be in here fighting...not being a bitch!"

"Woah! You're an Angel, you can't curse!" You said quickly before sitting up,

"I can when I'm being motivating!" She chuckled before placing a hand on your shoulder, "Really Ara, it's up to you as well. They can't do it all on their own, you've got to fight to be free."

—————————————————
*a/n what do you want to see happen? What are your predictions?