"Whatever he did to you, he can't do anymore. Please eat for me," Y/n whispers, keeping their eyes locked on the Australian's. A sadness fills the girl looking at Y/n, shaking her head from side to side. But she stands suddenly and looks down at Y/n who looks up at the girl, giving her questioning eyes. Within seconds Alycia leans forward and locks their lips. Hesitation from Y/n, knowing deep down this wasn't right but kissed Alycia back anyways and stood maintain their lips locked.

Alycia's hands roamed through Y/n's shirt cut hair causing Y/n to pick the girl up and take her over, placing her on top of the counter. Y/n's hands gripping Alycia's thighs before slowly and harshly kissing down Alycia's jawline and neck, beginning to suck tenderly on the girl's skin. Alycia throws her head back, her eyes squeezing together tightly as she feels Y/n's lips on her. She loved the way Y/n felt on her. She loved being with Y/n. She loved Y/n's touch and the warmth they provided. She enjoyed being around the girl and having the girl's hands on her. Feeling Y/n in any way was enough for the girl till flashes flood the girl's mind.

Her eyes open for a second, feeling Y/n's lips beginning to suck on her chest in a pattern. Alycia closes her eyes trying to subside her thoughts but this time they come back heavier, and she squeezes her eyes tighter.

"Stop! Stop please stop!" Alycia begs, tears streaming down her face. Her voice cracks, her lips quivering as chills fill her body and blood slides down her face. Marcus stands taking off the girl's clothes, stripping her. First her shoes and socks, then her pants then her shirt then her bra and then her panties. There she stays frozen feeling hands roughly pin her down as she feels rope begin tying around her wrists pulling tightly as they're tied to the headboard. Alycia's eyes squeeze together tightly, tears threatening to escape, filling her green eyes. Marcus doesn't stop and continues to go, chuckling as he goes before swiftly reaching into his pocket, pulling out a pocketknife, placing it against Alycia's neck causing the girl's breath to hitch. 

"Open your eyes girl," Marcus speaks through his teeth, pushing the blade further into the girl's neck. "Open your eyes!" Marcus screams causing the girl to immediately open her eyes. There Marcus is filled with joy as he flicks his eyes back and forth between the green-eyed girls' eyes. Seeing them filled with fear and tears. He cocks his head to the side, a smirk creeping onto his lips as he pulls the blade away from the girl's neck and reaches it up, placing it on Alycia's cheek, swiping it swiftly. A gasp followed by a yelp escapes Alycia's lips. A stinging sensation boiling on her skin from where the blade cut. 

Marcus' eyes look at the cut, watching as blood forms and slowly slides down Alycia's cheek. 

"So vulnerable. So pathetic," Marcus whispers, his eyes dark, cold as ice as he looks at Alycia. "You really are so weak. I'm not sure why Y/n is so into you, but it won't really matter-" Marcus pauses taking the knife and slowly taking the blade down Alycia's chest. The Australian holds her breathes, watching as much as she can what the guy does before feeling the blade pierce her skin, cutting her arms. She moves and pulls, the rope around her wrists tightening, cutting her skin. She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip and shakes her head. Tears beginning to slip through and down her cheeks. 

"Awe, don't cry darling. This'll all be over soon," Marcus speaks, almost gingerly but devilish as he gets up and slides down the girl's body, placing his head right where her area is. Alycia quickly moves, trying to do whatever she can to get the man away from her, but he chuckles, gripping the girl's thighs. But when she keeps moving the man takes the knife and places it right back at her neck. "I'd advise you to quit before I shove this pretty little thing right up your pretty little thing." 

Alycia closes her eyes shut as a nod appears from Marcus as he goes back down, closing his own eyes. He leans forward and places his mouth right at Alycia's entrance. 

"Y/n, s-stop," Alycia spoke pushing Y/n away from her. Y/n stumbles back, keeping her hands on Alycia, opening their eyes to see how scared the girl was. Alycia trembles on the counter going to jump off. Y/n steps forward and goes to help the girl down but Alycia shakes her head, tears slipping down her cheeks. 

"Kitten," Y/n breathes out, their heart racing as their eyes looks over the girl. She takes a step closer anyways and immediately wraps their arms around Alycia who hops down off the counter. Y/n securely wraps her arms around the crying girl. Both of them dropping to the ground, but Y/n doesn't even hesitate to let go. They close their eyes hearing Alycia's sobs fill the room. Gently the person begins rocking them back and forth, placing their lips on top of the girl's head. A ginger kiss upon the top of Alycia's head before Y/n lays her cheek on the Australian, continuing to rock them. 

"I-I can't," Alycia sobs out. 

"It's okay. It's okay kitten. Everything's alright," Y/n whispers, putting one of their hands on Alycia's head, trying to calm her. "I got you, I got you. No one can hurt you. I got you."