chapter one:meeting you

Gwen pov:

I walked down the hall and rushed over to my locker which was right beside by twin brothers, Finney Blake, we were very close and some even called us 'the wonder twins' I kinda hated it, it was really stupid, but it did fit us honestly.
"Hey Finney," I began, giving him a sad look.
"Is Robin coming over since it's like the weekend or whatever?" I asked looking back to my locker. "Uh maybe I don't know, why?" "I was just wondering." I said to him before walking away and heading off to class, see normally I was in a good mood and I was never really like that to him but I was in a really bad mood today, why you may ask? Well because literally ALL of my friends had gotten boyfriends and I had no one I didn't even have any friends, at least not after what happened.

(flashback to what happened)

"Oo we should play truth or dare!" Leah said excitedly and everyone nodded. "Okay sooo, Ruby, truth orrr dare?" Leah said to ruby slightly giggling, "Hmm, truth!" "Ugh lame! Hm is it true that, you like Robin?" "What? I mean... I guess kinda.." she said while smiling and looking away, her face turned beat red. "OH YOU'RE BLUSHING HAHA!" Ellie had blurted out while laughing, "Shut up!" Ruby said to her while they both laughed, they stopped and Ruby turned to me, "Gwen, truth or dare?" she asked raising a eyebrow up at me. "Hm uh, truth?" "Okay uh, is it true that, you once kissed a girl?" I felt my face turn hot at the memory she had suddenly brung up and I slightly opened my mouth and turned away for a slit second before answering, "I- I have." I whispered quietly. "You have?" Ruby shot up as her eyes widen in surprise, "It was.. for a dare." I shrugged as everyone just stared at me. "That's disgusting Gwen." Leah had said and I shot her up a 'are you serious' type of look and my face turned cold. "Yeah! Get out you disgusting FAG!" Ruby shouted at me I have a angry look to all of them and got up and walked out the door before I heard Ellie say,
"That's messed up, you two are messed up I'm leaving!" I ran all the way home and snook back inside, I never made another friend after that, and that was two years ago.

(end of flashback)

I walked into class and sat in my usual seat and the teacher began talking. "So students today is a very special day because... we have a new student!" The teacher had squealed excitedly as the new girl slowly walked in, she held her head down shyly and looked towards the teacher before the teacher began speaking again,
"This is Donna Baker she is our new student and I expect you all to treat her very nicely and with respect, now Donna you can sit right there beside Gwen." He said to her as he pointed at me my eyes widen slightly as she sat down beside me.
she had dark brown hair about shoulder length, but sightly longer, she was wearing a floral button up and a off white skirt that was just a little above her knees she had her hair pinned back with bobby pins, and she was beautiful.

Donna pov:

I looked up at who the teacher had sat me by, Gwen was her name I think? Such a pretty name I noticed she was staring and I smiled at her and went back to what I was doing, she was beautiful, she had long chocolate brown hair and her hair was tied up in braids and she was wearing a yellow sweater with a red dress layered over it.
She looked prefect.

Gwen pov:

Donna had noticed me staring and smiled at me and went back to whatever she was doing.
Once class was over I headed to my locker which was a few lockers down from Donnas. I walked into my next class and sat by Finney.
"Hey Finney guess what?" I whispered looking up at him and he stared at me curiously.
"There's a new girl, her names Donna, she's like really pretty." I said to him while smiling.
"Oh that's cool, I might have a class with her I'll let you know if I do." He said before going back to working on his paper as the teacher continued babbling on about math and what not.

Donna pov:

Finally it was lunch and I sat down at a empty table since I hadn't made any friends yet, being new and all. Suddenly Gwen came up and sat down across from me and this boy sat down beside of her and looked at me and back to Gwen I titled my head in confusion before Gwen said something, "Hi I'm Gwen I'm in your history class, first period, remember?" "Oh yeah I remember." I smiled at her, "And this is my brother, Finney, I'd love to be friends with you, and I'm sure he would too!" She said happily, I smiled at her and nodded and began to eat my food and they both did the same before Gwen began talking again, "Do you want us to show you around the school quickly before lunch ends?" She asked looking up to me, I nodded and smiled and they both got up and we began walking around. "So this is the bathrooms I don't really like it in there, and lots of kids go in there to fuck." She giggled, "Gwen!" Finney said to her seemingly kinda shocked and we just continued until finally the tour was over and the bell rang and we headed off to class, Gwen and I apparently had the next class together and I went to go sit by her and another student had mumbled something under their breath and I just sat down before she turned to me and quietly said, "Faggots." I gave her an angry look and Gwen did the same the teacher turned around facing the board and Gwen threw a pencil at the back of the girls head she turned around shocked and pouted her lip out slightly, I couldn't help but giggle a little. "That's Chole, she's a bitch!" She whispered yelled the last part in the girls direction, the girl turned and flipped her off quickly and Gwen threw her eraser at her and flipped her off too, the girl left us alone after that.

Gwen pov:

After school I walked home with Finney as usual and began ranting about what happened in class today. "Yeah and then I threw my eraser at her!"
I said proudly while laughing, "Yeah uh I'm going over to Robins since it's the weekend, so I'll see you sunday." Finney said to me before walking off. I had finally made it home and I just lied in my bed thinking about school today, that new girl Donna was really nice I'm so glad I made friends with her I'm gonna try to talk to her more tomorrow, maybe we can walk home together tomorrow, if she does walk home that is.

Damn idk where I was going with this story but I really do like the idea of Donna x Gwen so yeah, hope u enjoyed lmao

1239 words