Bestfriends

Cassidy's POV
Rebecca came in all of a sudden and said "Hey time's up, get the fuck out"

Nash smiled at me, got up and went out the door. Rebecca closed the door behind him.

"Hey Cassidy", she said as she sat down

"Hey, how's Nailiyah in all this"

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat it or anything, I'm just gonna be honest and say she's really sad about this, but on the bright side she's happy that Matt saved you just in time"

"Remind me to thank Nailiyah and Matt"
She nodded her head

"I don't like Nash. .wait no scratch that I hate Nash"

"What why?"

"He's the reason you are here!"

"But he apologized to me and he told me what he did wrong and everything"

"I honestly don't give a fuck if he apologized you want to know why, because it's not gonna change what he has done to you"
"But if he makes you happy then fine"

I stood silent for a second

Rebecca sighed "Cassidy I'm your friend, I have been your friend since we were 5, me and Nailiyah took you into our when you were in need and come on man what do you expect we care for you and we want you to be safe"

Just then Nailiyah walked in and closed the door behind her.
"Hey guys", she said

"Hey", me and Rebecca said in unison

"How you doing Cass"

"Good"

"So what are y'all talking about?", Nailiyah said sitting next to Rebecca

"About how much I ha-"
I glared at Rebecca

"How much I dislike Nash"

"Why do you not like Nash"

"Because he's the reason we are all here"

"True but I'm not gonna hate him for it"

"Cause we're different, the three of us are different", Rebecca said

"We're different, but we're Bestfriends", Nailiyah said

"Group hug!", I said and we all hugged

-the next day-
Rebecca's POV
We were walking into the hospital to pick up Cassidy and take her home. Nailiyah, Matt, and Nash were with me. Nailiyah and Matt walked through the front doors of the hospital, but I stopped Nash.

"Look if you want to tell me you don't like me there is no need I already know", he said

"No it's not that, well partially that but no, I just wanted to say if you really know Cassidy. .you would have known that she is a very sensitive person"

"What made her that way?"

"She had a boyfriend before, his name was Andrew and he broke her heart. .they were dating for 3 years and then he asked her to move in with him and she said yes, they lived with each other for a while and after a month or two he started abusing her, and he would rape her when she didn't want to have sex with him and she didn't want to live with him anymore so she asked me and Nailiyah to live with us and of course we said yes."

"Wow. . . .she never told me that"

"She never told anyone but me and Nailiyah, Cassidy has been my best friend ever since we were 5 so if you fuck up this whole relationship, I will fuck you up", and with that I walked into the hospital