Tease

Cassidy's POV

Me and Nash had been cuddling in the living room watching very pointless romantic movies, which neither of us took interest in. I was getting extremely bored, by looks of it, Nash was as well, i really didn't want to spoil the moment so i just continued watching the boring movies. A couple more minutes passed and I began to hear faint snoring. I looked over at Nash, only to see him in a light sleep, he looked adorable, i blushed at the way his light pink lips were parted slightly and how insanely cute he looked. I studied Nash more and more as he slept, just a few glances here and there.

Out of nowhere, new thoughts flooded my mind, thoughts about you and Nash. I began to wonder- 'what the hell would happen if I teased him?' Another glance was taken and i bit mh bottom lip softly, thinking over my future actions.

"Oh what the hell, wouldn't hurt to try." I quietly leaned over, a began running my hands over Nash's clothed torso. More thoughts flooded my mind as my hands slipped under his shirt, stroking and petting his chest softly. Soft and gentle groans escaped Nash's mouth as my hands trailed lower and lower with each thought. Soon enough, my hands were on his sleek waist.

"Now for real teasing." I smirked to myself, as i leaned over once more. I began leaving soft kisses on Nash's jaw and neck. I kissed and nibbled until i found his soft spot. As any girl would do to a guy, I began to suck, creating a hickey. 'Weird how Nash didn't make not one sound' I thought. Pulling away, Nash's eyes were staring straight into mine, causing my heart to drop.

"Nice way of trying to tease me Cassidy but you'll have to try harder." He wrapped his firm arm around my waist and pulled me closer, growling lowly.

"You'd better that bold in bed." my eyes widened as he leaned over, whispering in my ear.

"Because if not, your getting punished baby girl." the hairs on the back of my neck stood as Nash got up and forcefully flung me over his shoulder, whimpering, I already knew what Nash had in store for me in the bedroom.