𝟑.𝟒, 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

* * *

It was bright outside as a class could be seen outside, standing around by a tree as some people stood with fear in their eyes at the sight in front of them. The chirps of birds were loud around the forest just near Beacon Hills high school as the cops could be seen rushing through the crowd of students, Sheriff Stilinski being one of them.

Y/n found herself standing beside Stiles, Scott and Isaac in her gym clothes just like them as they stared at the dead body strung up to a tree. The dead body of the boy who had been at the vet where Scott was working just the night before until Scott found his dog by itself and the boy wasn't in sight at all.

The boy had blood all over him, his head lulled down as he stood limp in front of everyone. Stiles had been quick to point out the same injuries like the other victims to his father just when a blonde girl ran up, screaming and crying loudly as she had seemed to recognize the boy in front of her, tears falling from her cheeks.

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac asks as they walked away.

Y/n raises a brow. "You mean like they had no idea what happened?"

"No, they knew." Isaac insists.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote." Stiles points out. "Are me and Y/n the only ones recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"

"You guys think it's a coincidence they turn up, and then people start dying?" Isaac questions.

Y/n shakes her head. "No, but I still don't think it's them."

Isaac turns to the only person who hadn't spoken. "Scott? How about you?"

Scott shrugs. "I don't know yet. But Isaac's got a point. Seriously, guys, human sacrifices?"

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks. Hair literally grows from your cheeks, and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles rambles.

Scott sighs. "That's a good point, too."

"I don't care, alright?" Isaac replies. "They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. And I'm gonna kill them, too."

And with that, not saying another word, the werewolf looks off in the distance as he ventures away from the trio, all while they watched him leave while trying to figure out what to do with the his sudden plan with the Alpha twins.

* * *

Later in the day, the sun had come out from it's spot from behind the clouds and decided to shine high up in the bright blue sky as it shined down on the many students and teachers all throughout the school. The students and teachers were finally given a break for the time being as people walked through the halls and that's how Y/n found herself sitting in the chairs just outside the principal's office with Stiles beside her.

The Stilinski boy had been able to convince and somewhat drag the Finstock girl by her hand towards the principal's office where his father stood inside with one of his coworker's and the girl, who they had assumed was the victim's girlfriend, the same victim they had found during the cross country run just earlier in the day.