Hiccup's P.O.V.

I separate from Mom as I see Astrid approach me with a grin. "See? (Y/N) was right all along." She tells me. "Like I said." I look to see (Y/N) walk up to me, a smile on her face. "It was in here." She lays her hand on my chest and I smile fondly at her. But then she smirks flicks a switch to release my back-fin. She laughs and I roll my eyes, sarcastically chuckle along. I hear Astrid and a few others snicker too.

"Now you're doing that one?" I question her with a raised brow and she snorts a little. "That's hilarious." "It is a little funny." She says. I smile at her and wrap my arm around her waist, "Come here, you." I kiss her and she kisses back. She lays her hands on my cheeks and I wrap my other arm around her. Embracing each other lovingly. We kiss for a bit longer but then part and I look into her, beautiful, (E/C) eyes and she looks at me with a soft gaze.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and look down to find Gothi. She motions me to kneel and I realize that there is still one more thing to be done. I look to (Y/N) and she smiles at me and nods her head. I step forward and kneel down to Gothi. She gathers some black soot from some burned wood and rubs it on her fingers. She looks at me softly and I wait anxiously. She reaches up with a smile and I close my eyes as she marks my forehead with the symbol Chief.

I open my eyes and see Gothi make a gesture to kneel again

I open my eyes and see Gothi make a gesture to kneel again. I was a little confused but then see (Y/N) kneel beside me. She looks at me and I smile encouragingly at her. She smiles, albeit nervously, and looks to Gothi then closes her eyes. Gothi then marks her with the symbol for Warrior.

(I looked it up and this is what I got

(I looked it up and this is what I got. I want to be accurate.)

I look at her with a wide smile and she opens her eyes and sighs as she looks to me and smile. I look at Gothi as she bows to us and I rise up, offering my hand to (Y/N). She takes it and I help her up. Gobber walks over and smiles proudly at us. "The Chief and his warrior have come home!"

The crowd cheers loudly as they chant. "Long  live the Chief! Long live the Warrior!" I smile nervously, swallowing thickly. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders and look at (Y/N) as she smiles at me. I take a breathe and feel a little lighter. I wrap my arm around her waist as I look at the crowd with a bit more confidence. The dragons release fire into the sky creating a huge explosion. Things are looking up.

Third Person P.O.V.

A bored looking sheep barely moved as a Terrible Terror struggles to carry him. Both were then grabbed and taken into the air by Barf and Belch. The twins fight over the sheep but then Ruffnut yanks it too hard, gasping as it flies out of her grip and heads towards Fishlegs as he prepares to catch it. But was intervened by Snotlout as he catches the sheep and blows a kiss to Ruffnut. He laughs and dunks the sheep into her and Tuffnut's net. Eret laughs as he rides Skullcrusher and joins the others.

"This is Berk." Toothless lowers some lumber to some Vikings who were fixing a roof, Hiccup pats him as he looks around with a smile. "A bit trampled and busted a covered in ice... But it's home. It's our home." In the distance, some other Vikings were work on carving a statue of Stoick the Vast into the side of a mountain.

"Those who attack us are relentless and crazy." Hiccup looks to the sea in concern before nodding, knowing that the grey Bewilderbeast and Drago are never coming back. "But those who stopped them? Oh.... Even more so!" Stormfly swoops past Hiccup and he smiles, waving to Astrid but then hears a familiar whistle as Twilight dives past him and Toothless. (Y/N) looks back at him briefly, smiling then looks ahead and pasts Stormfly. Hiccup smirks and shakes his head playfully at her.

"We may be small in numbers, but we stand for something bigger than anything the world can put against us." (Y/N) waves to Valka and Twilight greets her with a roar as well then the two fly off. Valka waves back and effortlessly removes a piece of armor from a dragon and hands it to Gobber. "We are the voices of peace." Gobber sets the metal down and wipes his hands then jumps when he realizes it's time for the black sheep. "And bit by bit, we will change this world." He hurries over to the launcher and pulls the lever, releasing the black sheep.

(Y/N) and Astrid playfully shove each other as they race to get the black sheep. Twilight roars playfully and Stormfly chitters back, raising her talons to grab the sheep. But before either could grab the black sheep, Toothless swoops in and snatches the sheep. Astrid groans in disappointment but smirks shortly after. (Y/N) laughs as she sees Hiccup blow her a kiss. She shakes her head smirking and sees Toothless peek down, giving his signature toothless smile. He then spirals downward towards the nets. Twilight huffs and roll her eyes at her brother.

(Y/N) smiles at Astrid and Astrid smiles back as they follow Hiccup and Toothless. "You see we have something they don't. Having someone by your side through thick and thin. Oh, sure, they have armies...." Hiccup leaps off Toothless with the black sheep in his hands and dunks it into (Y/N)'s net and lands safely on Toothless on the other side of the nets. "And they have armadas. But we have...."

(Y/N) lands Twilight on the podium as the rest of the group gathers around below. Hiccup and Toothless lands beside them as they all smile proudly. "Our DRAGONS!" The Night Fury siblings roar as Hiccup and (Y/N) smile at each other fondly then look over Berk with pride.