Flying With Mother

Third Person P.O.V.

"I don't like this." Astrid huffs, as she sits on Stormfly as she becomes anxious. She and the other riders are resting on an iceberg in the ocean. It's been hours since Hiccup and (Y/N) flew off to find Drago, and Stoick and Gobber following after them. "They should have been back with Hiccup and (Y/N) by now." Astrid states worriedly, starring off into the distance.

Snotlout offered Ruffnut a chicken leg but shoves his hand away which resulted him dropping the it into the ocean. "I don't like it either." She huffs. "Eret, son of Eret, was the man of my dreams. My everything!" She says dreamily. "But baby, I grew facial hair for you." Snotlout says, stroking his stubble. "Me too." Fishlegs says, doing the same.

"What if Drago shot them down? What if they need our help?" Astrid fusses. "We have to find them!" She states determined. "W-wait, what?" Fishlegs stammers. "No but Stoick said-" "It doesn't matter what he said if they've all been captured!" She interrupts him, then takes off on Stormfly. "Come on!"

Meanwhile with the dragon trappers, Eret and his men were sailing the sea while also avoiding the glaciers. "Do we go back?" One of the men questions in fear. "We have nowhere to go, nothing to sell, and no heads to call our own!" Eret sighs frustrated and adjusts the ice on his head. "If we don't turn up with dragons and fast-" He didn't finish as he shrieks, getting snatched up and whisked away. His shout for him as he is taking farther away. "Careful what you which for!" Astrid muses, looking down at him in Stormfly's talons. "Eret, son of Eret!" His men shout, as they fire ballistas at they group but the dragons dodge them.

"What is this?!" Eret demands. "A kidnapping." Astrid replies nonchalantly. "Yay! Can he ride with me? Can he? Can he?" Ruffnut asks huskily grabbing his hand and hugging it. Eret groans in disgust and yanks his arm back and Tuffnut gags as he steers Barf and Belch away. "You're gonna show us the way to Drago." Astrid calls down to Eret. "And help dragon riders sneak into Drago's camp?" Eret scoffs and goes limp. "Just kill me now." "That can be arranged. Stormfly, drop it." Astrid's says. Stormfly chirps and obeys, dropping Eret as he screams falling towards the ocean.

"Good girl!" Astrid coos, and Stormfly chirps happily. "Stormfly, fetch." Astrid says, and Stormfly dives down after Eret. "All right! Okay! I'll take you to Drago!" Eret screams pleading. He continues to scream until Stormfly grabs him and he pants in relief. "Works every time." Astrid breathes out in amusement, and cracks her together, smirking.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I watch as Cloudjumper twirls as he and Valka lead us. I look over to Toothless and Hiccup as Hiccup looks back at the pack of dragons following us. He looks to me with a questioning look and I shrug in response. "Uh, hey! I thought we were going to eat!" He calls out to Valka. "Oh, we are!" She calls back and raises her hand, resulting us to stop. She pointed down and we look to find Seashockers gathering a lot of fish. But then the Alpha pops out and roars with all the fish in his mouth. He then spits them out and all the dragons fly all around us to get some. I was astounded and look to find Valka laughing loudly at our expressions. I feel Twilight huffing in excitement and she looks at me and I just wave my hand at the fish. She gets the message and she dives down fast, gathering a lot of fish in her mouth and I laugh at her silliness.