Klamille engagement

Start from the beginning

Klaus raised his head and looked at her, raising an eyebrow in silence.. Emma laughed loudly, gently pulling his cheek, answering frankly "Well, My mind was already so preoccupied with my mom and I didn't enjoy my visit, so I decided to come back"

Klaus frowned worriedly "Camille!! What's wrong with her?"

Emma nibbled on a big chunk of her ice cream to whisper freshly "Oooooh"

Klaus angrily hissed "Emma!!!"

"The ice cream kernels just froze my mind.. what a feeling!!" Emma replied with amusement.

"What's wrong with Camille?" Klaus frowned, asked in an angry tone.

Emma raised her finger as if she was telling him, one minute and I would tell you.. And under his angry looks she headed to the kitchen to put the rest of her ice cream.. Then she came back to sit at the end of the table opposite to him.. She said seriously while looking directly into his eyes "I'm worried about Mammy's future"

His features contracted in incomprehension, then he pursed his lips in exasperation, saying sarcastically "cheer me up with your worries"

"Baby, I'm not kidding" Emma yelled angrily.

He forced his lips to draw a smile, and said in a low voice "And I'm not joking with you, monkey.. What's up? What worries your Highness about the future of my beloved?"

"That's it,Baby" She replied seriously.

He pursed his lips as he placed his gadgets next to him "Would you go straight for what you want without equivocation?"

She replied, in a straightforward, clear voice "How long will Mammy be your girlfriend? Don't you intend to take any new step in this relationship?"

Klaus leaned his face forward, looking straight into his child's eyes "None of your business, little one?"

Emma imitated his movement, answering steadfastly "She's my mom and I have to take care of her and look after her"

Klaus leaned his body back, said hoarsely "Don't worry, I'm here and I'll do the job with complete pleasure"

Her features wrinkled angrily at his reply "I am Mammy's family and it is my duty to take care of her"

"Your are not her only family, Emma" He replied bluntly.

She answered him quickly and intuitively "Oh, yes, that family that hates you.. Remember I am her only family that loves you and takes your side"

Elijah couldn't hold back his laughter when he heard Emma's reply.. Klaus raised his eyes to him in exasperation "What's so funny, Elijah?"

"I read a funny story" Elijah replied coldly.

Klaus said with disapprobation "A funny story in a poem"

Elijah nodded, indifferently to his brother's reaction, responding with a coldness that ignited the wrath of Klaus "Yes, Go back to your conversation with your daughter"

Klaus grinned indignantly, then turned to his daughter, asking lightly "What do you want from me?"

"When are you going to propose to Mammy?" Emma replied seriously.