8 - Papa

Three stood next to Nancy. In the real world she sat in Eddie's room as they looked for music.

But she stood next to Nancy in a fake hospital. She nodded at Nancy. Three recognised it as the lab as she looked around. Bodies everywhere.

"You need to run!" Three exclaimed.

"What are you even looking for?" Eddie exclaimed as Three gasped, blood dripping out her nose.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beetles? Music! We need music!" Robin shouted.

"This is music!" Eddie snapped, holding up a tape.

Nancy was ripping boards of a door, Three touched her shoulder. Nancy gasped in suprise.

Three tried to use her powers to help open the door but she couldn't. So, she helped pull the wooden boards instead.

"Nancy." Vecna stated. He was walking towards her. "What are you doing? It's not time for you to leave."

Three helped Nancy, now only having one board left. Three turned to Vecna who lifted his hand, throwing her to the wall.

"Three!" Nancy shouted.

"Don't stop!" Three yelled as Vecna walked past her, Three trying to fight off his powers.

As Nancy got to the last board. "Now you have seen where I've been... I would like very much to show you where I'm going." Vecna stated.

Three gasped, loudly, she could taste the blood as she licked her lip. Eddie rushed to her.

"Are you okay?" Eddie questioned.

"Yeah... Nancy.." Three breathed.

"Is she alright?" Dustin asked.

"Not sure." Three admitted, picking her lip. Eddie pulled her hand away, wiping under her nose.

Three sat on Eddie's lap, now in Max's trailer. Nancy had gotten out of Vecna's grip, now explaining what had happened.

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things." Nancy explained. "I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this... giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighbourhoods."