6 - The Dive

Three and Eddie got to shore, and held onto each other. Both were soaked from being in the Lake and were cold.

"Holy shit." Eddie cried. He saw it again. What had happened to Chrissy had happened to the jock.

"Its okay." Three frowned, pulling him into her.

Eddie buried his head in her neck, and she felt tears drip onto her skin. She pulled his head back, and kissed his cheeks.

Three blushed, running her thumb over his cheeks. "What are we gonna do?" Three sighed.

"I'm not sure." Eddie admitted. "But we need to try and contact Dustin again."

"Can we wait until morning?" Three asked tiredly.

"Yeah." Eddie nodded, noticing where they were. "Follow me."

Eddie pulled her up and she clung to his side. Three had seen horrible things, but never anything like that and felt shaken up.

Eddie led them to two baulders and sat underneath them. They were huge.

Three sat on Eddie's lap as he leaned against the giant rock, hugging him. Three looked up at him, giving him a small smile.

"Three? Have... have you ever kissed anyone?" Eddie whispered and she shook her head.

"I grew up in a lab. And no one has been interested in me. Why?" Three wondered.

"I, uh... can't believe that." He chuckled softly. Eddie took a deep breath, looking into her eyes before glancing at her lips. "Can... can I kiss you?"

"You wanna kiss me?" Three tilted her head, her face heating up.

"I really do." Eddie admitted. "How could I not want to?"

"You can.. uh... you can kiss me." Three stuttered.

Eddie placed a hand on the side of her neck, moving the other to her hip. Three gently placed her hands on his chest.

Eddie leaned in, rubbing their noses together causing her to blush. Eddie then tilted his head, softly connecting their lips.

Three felt warmness spread through her as their lips touched, butterflies going crazy inside her. Her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned into the kiss.

Three had no clue what she was doing as their lips moved in sinc, but guessed she was doing alright as Eddie hadn't pulled away.

She felt his fingers brush her neck, him smiling into the kiss, Three joining in. This made them pull away, both young adults breathless.

Three's eyes sparkled, making Eddie's heart warm. He leaned his head against hers, their noses brushing against each other, making Three giggle.

"I have wanted to do that for so long." Eddie admitted. "Once this is over I'm gonna take you on a date."