4 - Dear Billy

They got to the school, on the way Three got goosebumps and a strange feeling.

When they got in the building, Max explained she had seen a clock in the wall. They all walked to the wall, shinning their lights on the wall.

"It was here." Max stated. "Right here."

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy questioned.

"It was so real." Max replied, making Three frown as she looked at the wall.
"And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up."

"It was she was in a trance or something." Dustin stated. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

"That's not even the bad part." Max admitted.

"There's something worse?" Three asked.

"Yeah." Max gulped. "I'll show you."

Max left them to Ms Kelley's office and opened Fred and Chrissy's files, everyone surrounding her as she sat at the desk.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms Kelley for help." Max stated. "Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches thar wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started to see things. Bad things. From their past. These visions, they just... they kept getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."

"Vecna's curse." Robin commented.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago." Max continued. "I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm going to die tommorrow."

Three had teary eyes, frowning. She didn't want Max to die. Although they were not the closest pair in the group, Three had learned to love Max. She saw her like her other sister.

Suddenly there was a clang, Three jumped in suprise, all of them turning to where the hallway was.

"Stay here." Steve told them.

"I'll go too." Three whispered and he glared. "I have powers."

"'Fine." Steve grumbled, picking up a lamp as a weapon.

Three followed right behind Steve, slowly moving into the hallway. Three sighed, looking behind her to see the others following.

Three heard footsteps and got ready to use her scream, someone came running around the corner, Steve's lamp raised.

Three yelped, noticing it was Lucas, everyone collectively screaming in suprise.

"It's me!" Lucas exclaimed.