✨Chapter one✨

Late evening on a Wednesday, it was a cold freezing night, so dark like in a room late at night, anything can pop out, jump onto you and make you scared, but thanks to the street lamps, it's not as dark thanks to them, they don't brighten up the whole neighbourhood but at least it does something to help the people at night.
It's been raining non-stop ever since I remember, it doesn't seem to stop anytime soon either.

Now looking down towards a small old fashion house that seems for a small family of four, looking more closely a child is standing in the doorway in the front of the house, looking at a female and male packing things and big black bags into the car.
When they finish packing they turn to the child, go up to her, kiss her and hug her and leave to get into the car and drive off into the quiet dark street, while the child stays in the doorway looking at the car in the quiet street, until they can't see it anymore.

(1 hour earlier. Location: downstairs corridor) 
(P.O.V: Y/N)

As I stand in the cold corridor, I silently wonder what my parents are doing. I can see my father taking things from the cupboards and the inside of shelf after shelf, passing them then to mother, while she takes them slowly and raps them up with some old newspaper then places them slowly into bag after bag.

~I don't know what ma and pa are doing, but they told me to stand still and not move from my spot~ she thought, while she was observing them packing all those nice things into bags.

The girl turns around and looks at the entrance, noticing that there are a couple of suitcases by the door, she looks back at them with excited eyes and asks "Are we going on a trip?"She looks at them with lots of hope in her eyes while swaying back and forth on her heel and the ball of her feet, the parents stop what they were doing and turn around towards her while giving her a sad look, but she doesn't see that. The parents looked at each other with guilt in their eyes, the mother gave him a firm nod of her head and that made the father sigh in guilt, and started speaking, "I and ma will be going to the shops to buy a bit of food, we will be back in no time, right honey?", he says while looking back at his wife for a bit of support.

The wife looks at him and starts nodding her head in agreement, "Yes, yes you're right! You see, we need to take these things to my friend so she can have a look at it all, and then we will take the bags and go do some shopping for the house." She then smiles and looks back at the young child and says, "Also if you behave and be a good girl then we will get you something as a reward, ok?" the mother said with an empty promise while looking at the daughter with the same guilt inside of her as the father.

But Y/N doesn't know it's an empty promise and shows she's gullible, she believes everything and anything that someone says to her, that's already a really bad thing. She then asks the parents with happiness in her voice, "Really?! Whatever I want?", she asked the mother while looking so excited.
The mother, on the other hand, feels guilty now after saying that to her one and only daughter.

But in the end, she carries on with the sad lie with a nod to her head while looking at the six-and-a-half-year-old girl.

She looks so excited and innocent that she couldn't say no to her at all.

The little girl looked excited and just couldn't stay in one spot, she started jumping in that one spot for a bit then started boomeranging the parents with one question after another question, " then can I have M&Ms? please? Oh! and I want the blue package. They are really good~ oh! oh! And can I have a book that I can read? oh and I want this-" while she was saying and explaining what she wanted, the parents on the other side just looked at her with sadness in their eyes while having a small smile on their face, they didn't want to do this but they also didn't have another choice.

Then the father starts speaking to the young innocent child with a happy tone, "Of course, you will be able to have all of those things that you have just listed to us, alright Y/N?" he said while looking at the child with a broken heart.

"Yay!"She shouted in excitement to no one in particular and went off running to her mother, what she didn't notice is that she activated her powers, the mother though looked shocked and scared while looking at the child while she was running full speed at her, 'Oh no...' the mother thought.

The mother started to panic while moving back toward the inside of the living room. She looked around the room and a bit into the corridor and noticed that little objects were floating around in the air. She looked back at her daughter and saw her running at full speed toward the mother to hug her. The mother caught her and fell backwards onto the ground in the living room 'ow...' she thought in her mind while wrinkling her eyebrows together in pain, but the girl didn't notice that her mother was in pain because she was way too happy to see that.

After a couple of minutes they finished packing all the things and got ready to leave the house, the father went and opened the front door, 'shit.' he thought to himself, he then turns around and looks at his wife that is still attached to their daughter, the then sad "Put on some warm clothes and a raincoat because it's raining badly, so be careful with putting the bags inside the car." he said to her while he gets dressed to go out and open up the car to start loading the bags inside.

The wife nods her head towards her husband while letting her daughter go, she gets up and goes to put her shoes on as well as her coat as her husband told her to do, then leaves out the door to start helping pack the bags into the car.
The daughter on the other end decided to get up from the ground as well to stand in her old spot but more towards the wall now.

After around eight to ten minutes of packing the bags into the car they closed the trunk and both of the back doors after they packed everything into the car, the parents looked back at the child with regret and sorrow, then the mother decided to walk up to her with tears in her eyes and hugged her strongly while brushing her hand through her hair with whispers of sorry quietly so she doesn't hear.

The father came up to the child after the mother broke the hug with her, he patted her head with a small smile on his face, he then said, "We will be back in a flash, ok? Now go back inside and watch some TV in the meantime." he said to the child while bending down to her level and kissed her forehead. 

Y/N nods her head while looking at her father getting back up, but decided to stay at the entrance of the house to watch them go inside the car after hearing the car engineering roar she decided to go back inside.

On the other hand, the father sits behind the car wheel and lets out a big sad sigh, after a couple of seconds he looks at his wife who's looking back at him, giving him a reassuring smile to calm him down a bit.
He looks into the rearview mirror and sees his child peeping through the window next to the door, looking at the back of the car. The father looks back at his wife and gives her a firm nod of his head while pulling out of the driveway next to 'their family house'.

Y/N sees the parents in the cargo out of the driveway, she carries on observing them go into the quiet dark street until they turn a corner and they're gone. She decided to go into the living room after she locks the door and turns off the light around the house, she gets a pillow and a blanket to keep her warm from the cold air. Then she decided to look for the remote after a minute or two. She finds it and turns on the TV and puts on her favourite kid show, she puts away the remote from its original spot then wraps herself with the fluffy blanket and lays down on the sofa facing the small TV in the living room.

After a couple of minutes, she goes off into dreamland while the TV carries on playing in the background.