Chapter 14

Isabella's pov

"You promised me?"

"Clam down baby and try to remember yesterday's conversation, I never said that I promised that I will postpone the wedding. I lied to clam you down or else you will be sick and I really have to postpone the wedding." He said keeping me still in his hold where I'm trying beat to get out of it.

"One thing you better get into you head really good Mr. King that I'll never accept you as my husband ever."I said getting out of his hand standing on my feets walking backward facing him.

"Oh my baby, no matter how much you deny I'll be your legal husband and you have to accept the reality." He said standing up from his place moving forward towards me.

"You will never be able to be happy in this relationship"I said going away from him.

"About that don't care about it. Before you I have nothing in my life but after you my life are full with colours. As long as it's you I don't care"he said grabbing my wrist with his hand pulling me towards him.

"I'll make scene in front of everybody. I'll tell the whole world that you kidnapped me and forcing me to marry you."I said with confidence in my eyes.

"You better keep your mouth zip up or else your good friend wouldn't be good anymore" this line drained all the confidence that build up inside me.

I feel like my whole body losing it's energy. My vision get blurred. My head started to spin before I know that I gonna faint. My body feel lifeless not caring about the falling.

But I felt some hands gripping my waist pulling me towards something rock hard. Suddenly I felt like I'm lifting by those hands.

No longer I can keep my self conscious , I drift into my dream world.

================================

Two big doors open up. On my side there is a man looks in his 50s holding my hand. I can't see his face cuz it's blur.

I'm wearing a white wedding gown and held flowers in my hands. My face is covered with veil but still I can see through it.

I walk down the aisle with that old man. There a woman standing at the side wiping her tears and calling my name in between her sobs. I can't see her face too. I looking behind her to see a man helding her on gun point.

Now we have reached the alter. I look up to see zane standing there with wearing Black tuxedo offering his hand. I took it with my left hand and grabbed my gown with right one.

We were standing in front of each other. That's when priest reads verses from the Holy Bible, which is followed by sermon called Homily. Then the started  priest to asks for the consent of us both. He started with zane.

  "Do you take Isabella as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Yes I do" zane replied confidential.

 "Do you take Zane king as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I don't know what to do. I'm looking around to find someone who can get me out of this situation but everyone here is loyal to him.

I was pulled by my arms that was strongly gripped by Zane's hand. His mouth went near my ear and whispered something that is shocking to me.

"Babygirl please say "I do" you don't want to lose your parents again"

'wtf it's impossible for them to be here. He is lying. I don't believe him'

I looked at the woman who is still crying with gun point on her head with calling me name again and again.

I can see other face in the public but can't see face of this women and that man that escorted me here.

'Who are they'

I started to step towards them to see there face or to touch them but I was pulled backward by zane.

" If you move without completing the consents then I ensure you what will happen next you wouldn't be able to bear it."

I didn't hear him because I was so focused on them. Without thinking a bit I ran in their direction.

Suddenly heard the  sound of gun fire and then those body in which life exist few seconds ago is laying lifeless on the floor.

Tears started to flow from my eyes and my whole body was covered in blood.

The beautiful white dress is soaked in so innocent person's blood.

End of the dream
================================
*Cough*

My eyes opens and look around for water. I found it on side table. I was about to grab it but when someone lift it and brought it near my lips.

I looked at the person while drinking it. It's headmaid.

*Cough*

"I think I should call the doctor"she said and was about to call him.

" No no I'm fine"I replied honestly.

"You sure?"she asked curiously.

"Yes I'm"I replied.

"Ok. So how about so some skin care and meni pedi? Sir told us that it's your choice whether you want to do it now or tomorrow morning"she said.

"At what time?"I asked.

"3 am in morning"she replied.

No way that early

"Let's do it now" I replied.

"Come in girls"

================================

I know that this chapter is little boring. But I ensure you that upcoming chapter will be fire 🔥in ass.

👍Like
💬Comment
↪️Share
📅10 Sep'22
📝 word count 988