Chapter One - The Twins Monkey. D. Luffy & Lilith the Future Ruler of the Seas

Start bij het begin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lilith only laughed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lilith only laughed. Her twin brother just relished that she was not with him. But then she saw his arm stretching. He's going to finish the fight he was currently in before actually freaking out. The female cussed the moment she saw a marine ship. She only looked at her brother. "LUFFY! OVER HERE!" The make visible relaxed at the sight of the whit haired female. He and the pink haired big jumped down to the female and the ship she sailed. The female instantly began to sail away.

Lilith was glaring daggers at her idiotic brother. "Stupid." He only laughed.
"Ya love me."
"Idiotic." Was all she said before turning away from him. Kody as the female came to know only looked at the two confused.
"Love you too." Luffy gave his blinding smile as the female only glared at him in return.
"I'm so lost." The female looked over to him. That's when Koby relished just how beautiful she was. And she was the exact opposite of Luffy. "How do you two know each other?"
"Right. How rude of me. My name is Monkey. D. Lilith and I'm this idiots older twin sister." The female glanced to her side. "Now where here."

The female walked by the side of her twin. Standing about a head taller then him. The smaller male hung onto the arm of the female. The female closed her eyes. Her eyes closing. As they reached the fence. Only ignoring her brother as he acted like an idiot. Only leaning against the wall. Her eyes only opening when she heard the sound of something hitting the wall. The female only glided up and went next to her brother. Crossing her arms. Her teeth grinder at that way the blond male treated the child. Lilith had a soft spot for all children. Lilith reacted quicker then her brother instantly grabbing her and using her body as a shield while also willing the shadows to invade and protect her and the child... mainly the child. Only letting the child go when she hit the ground.

The female stiffened. She had listened to what the child said about Zoro. But. Helmepoo was going to exact Zoro. But. The female allowed her brother to do as he wished. "You like him that much." Luffy only smiled.
"Yep."
"Well then let's go get our first mate."
"Yay!" Luffy jumped up and down in excitement.

Keiko only shook her head as her brother and Roronoa argued. She only shook her head at her brothers antics. "Honey you got no choice." Her voice startled the male. He tried to get a look at her but could not do to her being behind him.
"Why's that!? And who are you!?"
"The reason why is because they plan to execute you. And I'm the idiots older twin. My place on the crew is Co-Captain. My brother and I agreed on sharing our titles." The man was to shocked to speak.
"Twins? Brother?" Was all he got out before she continued to speak.
"Yes Roronoa. Luffy. My younger twin... oh... hi Kody." She only closed her eyes as Kody in more depth then she did. The female slightly glared at the marine captain. Her eyes narrowed. She listened. Her hand shot out to her side willing the shadows to obey her. The female lunged and blocked all the bullets with a scythe made of Shadows. A smirk plastered on her face as she looked to her brother. "Luffy. Dear. Why don't you stand back. I'll take care of this." He quickly stepped back. Already noticing that his sister was not very happy. Lilith had a shorter temper then he did. And. She was scary when she was mad. Probable the only other thing that he feared. Other then there grandpa of corse. Though. Considering the fact that at the age of eight she was able to defeat there grandpa in a hand to hand fight. Who wouldn't fear her. He ignored the look Zoro gave him. Opting for life rather then death. He only said his reasoning.
"Lily is scary when she's mad. Don't make her mad if you wanna live." Zoro only shook his head as the black haired male went behind him to untie him. While holding his swords.