Chapter 12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI!! wish you all the best! Hope you're doing good!

°-°

Third person pov:

"Where are we going Liii??" Zayn whined after getting into the car (They stopped at home to get some things.). It was actually very cute. But Liam didn't give in.

"You'll see. Wait 5 more minutes and we'll be there" Liam said. He knew Zayn was getting impatient but if he found out, it wouldn't be the same anymore.

"We're here. I have to blindfold you now." Liam told the boy he liked.

"Nooo, please?" Zayn asked with puppy eyes.

"Nope." the brown haired boy said and walked around the car to Zayn.

They walked around 10 minutes, Zayn being impatient as ever and Liam trying to not tell him anything.

"We're here. I'll take the blindfold off now."

"Just do it alre-... wow..." Zayn was cut off by his sight.

There was the most beautiful waterfall he's ever seen.

Zayn turned to Liam and gaped at him.

Liam only smiled and hugged Zayn from behind.

"You know, nobody knows this place.. I'm always coming here when I want to be alone." Liam mumbled in Zayn's neck.

"Wow... I feel honoured." he whispered and turned around to face Liam.

"I've been meaning to ask you that for a long time but I thought I have to make it special. Uh.. yeah... Zayn, you mean so much to me and you can't believe how proud of you I am. I'll always protect you, no matter what. So Zayn, I want to make it offical, will you be my boyfriend?" Liam asked nervously.

Zayn started to grin like a fool and crashed his lips against Liam's plump ones.

"Yes! Of course!" Zayn said and then pulled away, still smiling.

Liam let out a breath of relieve and went to pack out the bag he brought with them.

He layed out a blanket and two towels and throwed one of them to Zayn.

He raised an eyebrow at Liam and said "but I didn't bring any swimming trunks?"

"Yeah.. u-uh I thought t-that, if you're comfortable, w-we could go naked?" Liam said blushing.

"Only if you're comfortable of course. We could always leave our boxers on. O-or don't even go inside the water. I-I just thought because I saw some personal things about you that-" he started to ramble.

"It's fine Liam. Honestly. I don't care. You already saw my cuts and the worst things" Zayn cut him off and smiled.

"So you wanna go in?" Liam asked blushing.

"Yes! Race you!" Zayn said and started to get his pants and t-shirt off.

"Oooh! I'm in!" Liam shouted and took off his clothes.

"I WON! WOOHHOOO!" Zayn shouted from inside the water.

The sun already started to set which made the water glow.