The man just smiled at them. He then sips his liquor as he leisurely leans back in his chair with a satisfied smile on his face.

"If I am indeed correct, then all of you will go down on your knees and kiss my shoes." The man confidently said which make the others look at him as if he is crazy. "And I'll do the same if I am wrong."

"Then be prepared. You have a lot to lose after this."

"We will see."

-----

"Damn Mikey... What are we supposed to do now?" Kokonoi said as he eyed the once-white room who is now dyed red with blood. Tons of dead bodies scattered around like lifeless dolls. There in the middle is a middle age man who was still, fortunately, alive after Mikey shoots his arm and leg.

"Why is he still alive?" The pink-haired man asked, his hand still covering the trembling woman's eyes. He then eyed the woman in worry then look around the room.

'Damn, it's so messy in here. I can't let her see this.'

"M-Mikey! Please s-spare me!" The man wailed, he is crying like a newborn child as he beg for mercy from the silver-haired man who was looking at him with dark eyes devoid of resentment.

"Three times," Mikey said making the others shut their mouth. "I ignored your bullshit three times which is so unlikely of me." He then sits on the table in front of the man, insane obsidian eyes looking at him as if he was eating him alive which made the man tremble even more. "And now, you are asking for mercy?"

"I- I'm s-sorry!"

Mikey then points his gun at the man's head and was about to blow his head but a woman's voice stops his actions.

"Geez, are you really going to continue this in the presence of your lovely wife, Mikey? Look, she's trembling like a leaf." The woman who was clad in a red dress said as a sign escaped her red lips. She then stands up, leaving her hiding place which is behind the couch where Hernan Arcos is sitting.

"R-Rika!" Hernan said in relief.

The others, shocked at her sudden move point their gun at her.