Chapter Six: Sista Sista

Start from the beginning

"Maybe. Alex, don't get me wrong I love Tre but he's also a well known, attractive basketball player. There is temptation everywhere but it's even worst when you're an atlethe, a rapper, or just anyone who's in the public eye. When he's at away games, I don't know what he does in his free time when he's not with me. They have girls who sneak into their hotel rooms to try to have sex with them. Who knows if he's slipped up or not. All I know is that I take the necessary precautions for in case he ever did bring something back with him, I can protect myself and you should too." I said.

"Wow. You're definitely going to want me to get tested after I tell you who I'm dating."

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Ray Ray."

"Oh yeah, the singer/rapper. I've heard of him, wasn't he on tour recently?"

"Yup. That's actually how where we met. Trina actually recommended me to him after I danced back up for her tour. When I'm working in the club, I use an alias so Ray came to Magic looking for Alex but you know I strip under the name Red Diamond." Alex explained.

I nodded and she continued. "So I did my thing on stage and best believe all them rich married folk made it rain. I was in a extra good mood from all the money I just made so I decided to go do lap dances for the ballers up in VIP. Once I got up there, I started shaking my ass for some up and coming rapper but the whole time I'm giving this kid his lap dance, I noticed this man just staring at me. He was so fine. Smooth chocolate colored skin, muscular arms with tattoos, and some designer shades. He was staring for the longest so I decided to give him a show. I started moving my body more sensually, every movement I made was slow and deliberate. I got so into what I was doing I didn't even notice he left."

"Awe. What happened next?" I laughed.

"The rapper kid paid me generously and asked if I wanted to come back to his hotel room. I politely declined and took the rest of his Ciroc. While I was drinking, Ricky the stage manager told me I was being requested in the Shade Room which is basically where you give private dances to a baller who can afford it. I wasn't doing anything and I was pretty bummed I let the chocalate brotha with the shades slip away from me so I decided to go. As I walk into the room, I notice it's the guy from before. I start off on the pole and a few hours later I ended up on his pole in a hotel room.

"ALEX!" I exclaimed.

"What! It had been almost a year since I had some beefcake because I was busy touring. And he was so fine! I couldn't resist. And it's not like I thought I would ever see him again. We were at it for hours and I left before he woke up. A week goes by and my manager Robin tells me there's an artist who wants me to dance backup for his tour. I tell her to set up the meeting and I go. And just my luck guess who the artist turned out to be, the same dude I pulled a hit it and quit it on!"

"Did he mention anything about it?" I asked.

"Not at first. We started to go over my resume, like the different artists I've danced for and what areas of dance I studied before I became a stripper. We talked about how I use to teach a dance class but stopped because it wasn't bringing in enough money."

"Okay." I said to show her I was still listening.

"I think we talked for hours. We discussed his music, his background in dance and his vision for the tour. I think part of what really made us click was before he was an artist, he was actually a dancer. He danced and toured with artists. He loved dance but after a while he realized that music was really where his heart lied. I think in that moment I really started to like him, unlike other dancers he actually made a lot of money dancing for those artists so for him to leave that all behind to pursue his dreams made me admire him."