13

We just ate ice cream, at si rod! Hayun! Kumuha sya ng ice cream nya, nakikipag kwentuhan lang ako kila bonget while waiting for mommy,irene,greggy and ofcourse my kids.

And speaking of kids they're here,I can already hear small footsteps and shouting When they go home together, they always come home from school like this.

shouting, teasing, fighting.

and most of all shane will cry kahit sya ang manguna ng away nilang magkapatid

I know lucas, He doesn't start fights especially with his sister, hinahayaan nyang mapagalitan sya ng kahit sino, huwag lang ang kapatid nya.

But Syempre, they're just like other siblings always fighting , especially when Lucas is really annoyed with his sister ,his sister is naughty, but when she is the one who gets pissed off, she will cry and make sumbong sa daddy nya, his father spoiled her too much

"Hi mommy" bati ng panganay ko

"Hello kuya, what's up? Fighting?"i said as i hug and kiss her cheeks

"No mommy, shane is crying there sa labas and she doesn't want to go inside house"

"And why po?" I ask him as i heard shane crying loudly outside, door is probably not closed

I laughed because he just smiled and not answering, hmm? What did he do? Or what shane do?

"Whats with that laugh, what did you and your sister do hmm?"

"Nothing mommy, just go out and look at her"

"What's the matter?"

"Just go to her po, mommy, huh?"

"Okay okay fine, there's uncle bong and aunt liza, greet them okay? I'm just going to see your sister"

"Yes mommy! Yey! I miss aunt liza!"

"You little boy and tito bonget huh?magtatampo yun sayo kapag hindi mo namiss"

"Of course I miss tito too, but I miss tita liza more hihi"

"You really can go, go to tita liza na"

"Eh mommy, where is my daddy po pala? And I want that ice cream. Can I have a permission to take one from the refrigerator?"

"Daddy is in the kitchen, and just eat ice cream after eating lunch baby hmm? Okay?"

"Okay mommy, get it! Bye!"

"Bye i love you kuya lucas, get dressed upstairs first before playing there"

"Yes mommy, I love you too."

I went out and saw Shane outside with her nanny who was with hed to pick them up

Yaya is holding her bag and Shane is sitting on the floor, crying.

"Shane! Stand there, why are you crying??Did your classmate do something to you? Teacher? Who?"

"Wahh! Mommy!!"

I came to him to help her stand up

"Why? Stand up baby"

She followed and stood up, just looking at me.

Sh didn't answer and just cried.I looked at yaya and gave her a face that asked what was going on.

Is she pointing at her hair? The heck? What's there? Sh pointed at my bangs and pointed back at Shane.

So I looked at Shane and just realized that she has bangs?!

the bangs cut was ugly but it's cute tho..

"Hey little girl, you are crying because of your bangs huh? Little things baby"i said

"Mommy it's ugly"

"Yaya please, take her bag up to her room"

"Mommyyyy!"

"It's cute anak-"

I had not finished what I was going to say when a car entered the gate, i bet it was irene, mom and greggy na.

"That's your favorite grandma, won't you greet her baby?"

"Goodmorning people!" That's irene

"irene! Hello! where is mommy?"

I came closer to hug her and kiss her on cheeks

"She's getting out of the car"

And pointing their car

I brought my face closer to him to whisper

"Irene, there's your niece who cried a while ago and doesn't want to stop, the bangs are so ugly that I don't know who made them"

"I'll take care of it"

"thanks"

She came toward Shane while I went to Mama Meldy
"Mom!"

"Imee!"

I hug her

"How are you gosh i miss youu!"

"I'm totally fine, they're taking care of me"

"Ohh! Oh hello greggy, why don't you come in?"

Beso.

"It's okay imee I'm just waiting for mom"

"Oh okay, let's go inside?"

"Yeah yeah"mom